~Him~

SH
"We're not going to work." Betty whispered. He knew she was right. He would hurt her. But there was something about her that pulled him closer. She tended her arm muscles underneath him and as he looked down he saw her fists tightly clenched together. He noticed small pearls of blood forming around her nails. Before he even understood what she was doing to herself he grabbed her wrists and forced both her hands to stop.
"What the...?" He almost shouted the words. Something about the thought of her getting hurt made him want to destroy everything that could in any way harm her. As their eyes met he realized she had done it to herself. Her eyes was filled with tears and her mouth was slightly opened. She looked as if someone had caught her doing something illegal. He took her right hand into his and lifted it closer to his eyes. He saw small crescent scars all over her palm. Once again he looked at her. This time tears were streaming down her delicate face. Her cheeks were pink and she let out a sob. Unsure of what to do he pulled her closer to him and kissed her palm. She observed his careful moves. When his lips had been pushed towards her cold hands twice he pulled her even closer and her let her head rest on his bare chest. She cried loudly now.
"It's okay." He whispered then he, still keeping her close to his chest, lied down. They lied like that until her crying turned to quiet sobs which turned to whimpering sounds. And until those whimpering sounds turned to heavy breaths. He wasn't sure if she had fallen asleep but to him it didn't matter. He enjoyed every second. And eventually he closed his eyes and fell asleep too.

When he woke up she was still sleeping on his chest and her arm was tightly wrapped around his stomach. He smiled and noticed that the sun was long gone. Outside the moon shined brighter than the stars. Not a single cloud could be seen on the dark sky. He lied there for a few minutes and listened to the silent snores that Betty made. He stroke her messy hair. Then he carefully lifted her arm off of his stomach and her head off of his chest. He walked downstairs and looked around in the kitchen. The big white dining table was perfectly clean and shined. He looked around for two frying pans and found them almost instantly. In one he started to cook the bacon he found in the fridge. While the bacon was cooking he mixed together a pancake batter. When the bacon was done he made some scrambled eggs from a recipe his grandmother had taught him as a young child. Instead of water or milk he used cream fraiche. Something that made the eggs less compact and more fluffy and creamy. On the second pan he cooked the pancakes and filled the kitchen with a smell that made his stomach riot. He whipped some cream and put the strawberry jam on the table. When the table was set he made Betty some tea. Something he remembered she had said she loved. He looked through some cabinets and found chocolate sauce. As he put it on the set table he heard someone walk down the stairs. Betty looked tired and her hair was even messier than before. She had put on his T-shirt. It was way to big and covered almost half her legs. The black color looked gorgeous on her. He smiled at the sight of her and she gave him a shy smile back. It looked almost as if she was scared of him.

"Did you sleep good?" He asked her and she nodded.
"Better than I have in weeks." His smile grew even bigger. "You made breakfast." She said.
"I wouldn't call it breakfast since it's in the middle of the night. But yeah I made something." She giggled. Something that made his heart skip a beat.
"I..."She started. "I'm sorry I broke down the way I did. It was...it won't happen again." She said quietly. He walked closer to her.
"It's okay to fall apart sometimes. You shouldn't be ashamed of it." He put his hand on her back and lifted her head up. "I don't care how broken you are. It won't change my feelings for you." She looked so completely confused and all he wanted to do was kiss her. So he did. As their lips collided the both individuals became one. Her arms wrapped around his neck and his desperately tried to pull her closer. Even though their bodies already were as close as they could be. She parted her lips and gave his tongue permission to enter.