~Her~

"I...I don't think that's a good idea." He said quietly. She looked at him. Where was she gonna go? Her mom basically just kicked her out. She had to get Polly out of that mental hospital. But first she had to figure out where the hell it was.
"Oh...I..." She started to cry and slowly she fell down on the floor. Or well, she would've if Jughead didn't catch her.
"Hey, Betts, it's okay. We'll...we'll stay at a hotel or something." She nodded and buried her head in his chest. His strong arms calmed her down as she sobbed. Gasping for air she looked at him.
"I'm sorry I'm such a mess." He smiled at her. A smile that made her whole body hurt of love.
"It's what makes you human. And I love it." She pushes herself even closer. "How about you eat one of my amazing gourmet pancakes and I'll pack your stuff and then we can get the hell out of here?" She nodded slowly.
"It's a bought pancake batter isn't it?" She smiled slightly and he smiled even bigger.
"Well it's still made by me. Which makes it gourmet." She giggled.
"You're a dork." He carefully wiped away her tears and then he pushed his soft lips against her forehead.

"Fuck...how are we going to get out of here?" He sighed. Betty looked at him. She hadn't thought of how they'd leave the house in the middle of the night. He still hadn't asked about Polly, which she was thankful for, but she knew the question would come up. "I'll call Toni." He sighed and took up his phone. Betty couldn't help but look at his screen. He had a picture of Toni and the two other guys as his wallpaper. They all smiled. Each wearing a Serpent jacket. "Hi Topaz...I...yes I'm...yes it's in the middle of the fucking...calm down...why are you out of breath...you know what? I don't even wanna know...yeah...calm the...no I...let me talk!" Betty laughed at his attempts to talk with the infuriated Toni. She was pissed that he had called in the middle of the night. "I need you to drive me and Betty to a hotel." He sighed. And listened to what she had to say. "Yes I know it's in the middle of the night but..." she had once again cut him off. "I'll let you and Cheryl go to that lesbian island." Betty raised an eyebrow and he shook his head. "I don't care if it's called Lesbos or Lesbian island. I'll let you go there if you just fucking come get us and drive us that damn hotel." Betty took a bite of the untouched pancake. "Thank you." He said clearly irritated and hung up.

"Thank you for driving us." Betty said. Toni shook her head.
"I just want a fucking vacation from him." She sighed. Betty smiled.
"Don't we all." Toni laughed and looked at Betty.
"I like you." Jughead rolled her eyes.
"Can you two stop fucking talking about me?" Toni smirked. "Just drive already." He rolled his eyes once again.
"So why are you two in such a hurry to get to a hotel?" Toni said. She had that look. The one Jughead has when he's making dirty jokes. Betty wished that that was the case. They just spontaneously booked a hotel so that they could make Love. But that wasn't the case.
"My mom kinda kicked me out." Betty said and instantly regretted that she had said so much. She tried to save it with an awkward laugh.
"That sucks." Toni said and Betty nodded. Jughead kept staring out the window. Clearly concerned.
"Yeah." Betty leaned closer to Jughead. "Is everything okay?" He nodded. Betty looked at Toni.
"I'm sorry we...or we'll...Jughead woke you up for this."
"Oh sweetie. I was already awake. It's fine." Jughead seemed to have woken up from his deep thoughts.
"She was fucking her girlfriend." Betty's eyes got huge and she stared at Toni.
"Jughead." Betty said but Toni just laughed.
"It's fine. He kinda heard Cheryl moan when we were on the phone. It's not the first time he walked in on us." Betty's eyes were still wide and Jughead looked at her.
"It has happened yes. It's pretty hot." Betty hit Jughead and he smirked. "I'm joking baby. The only hot thing in this world is you." She blushed. And kept on blushing until they were at the hotel.

"I can't believe you booked the suite. How do you even have enough money for this?" Betty gasped as they opened the door.
"Being a Serpent pays off." Betty was well aware of the illegal things they were doing. He kissed her on the cheek.
"So what do you want to do now?" Betty asked. He looked at her.
"Who's Polly?" Betty sighed.
"I thought you were gonna ask." She bit her lip and sat down at the bed. "Polly Cooper is my older sister." Jughead sat down beside her and waited for her to keep talking. "Like a year ago she dated Jason Blossom, you know Cheryl's twin, right before he disappeared, I think it was the same day even, my mom drove her to a mental hospital somewhere. I haven't...I haven't seen her since." Betty tried to hold back the tears. Jughead slowly rubbed her back. "Mom doesn't say much...except that Polly like lost it. And is now crazy. Which I don't believe. But I have no idea where she is. I don't even know if she's alive. Mom and dad never goes to visit her. And I just...I miss her so so much Jughead." Jughead moved closer and pulled her even closer. They sat like that for a long time. With arms wrapped around each other.
"We'll find her. I promise." He said and laid his cheek on her head.

Them [bughead]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें