~Him~

Jughead Jones seemed like a harmless guy at first sight. He was too, unless you made yourself a problem. And people tend to do that. At least according to Jughead. And when they did Jughead would tear them apart. Or he would make his Serpents do it for him. His raven hair was always covered by a crown beanie, his green eyes always tired, his breath often smelling of coffee after his late nights, his skin soft and beautiful. The jacket covering his fit arms with the green serpent on it. He grew up on the Southside, grew up to be a Serpent, grew up to be a leader. So when his dad decided to take a small step back, Jughead took a small step forward. He wasn't the official leader, bur everyone knew he was.He hated socializing and even though he always was surrounded by people who admired him he always felt alone. Everything he said was seen as a law. He did enjoy it. But sometimes he just wanted to be a soft boy instead of a hard man. Southside taught him to never let his guard down. And he never had. He never would. At least that is what he promised himself. A promise he hoped he would keep. A promise he prayed he would keep. A promise he would not keep.

One morning he sat, as many others, in the hall of Southside high. His beanie making him sweat underneath. He wasn't going to take it off but god would he love to ride his motorbike really fast without anything covering his head. Letting the cold air surround his warm head. He shaked his head forcing himself on the studies. He hated studying but he knew he had to if he wanted to be something when he grew up. He was already a gang member but education was never bad. He knew that. Toni sat beside him, reading a book, and he wanted to ask what she was reading but deep down he didn't care. What would it change? Him knowing or not knowing wouldn't change the world. He felt bad for her. Sitting with such an ass like himself. Her tanned skin revealed that she's been outside. Probably with Cheryl. Sometimes he felt fascinated by the fact that he noticed these kind of details but always seemed to forget the important things. He actually liked Cheryl, she was nice but not in the everything-is-rainbows-and-unicorns kind of nice as many Northsiders seem to see the world. She was more of the life-fucking-sucks kind of nice. Not that it made any sense. But Jughead liked her and he was definitely planning on giving her the chance to be a Serpent one day, if she wanted to. He knew Toni would love that and after all making girls smile was kind of his thing.

"Juggie?" He shrugged at someone saying his name. He sighed and looked up. Toni smiled. Melanie. Who else. "Are you up for some sex tonight?" She asked and his shoulders automatically shrugged.
"Sure." He sighed. She wasn't his type at all and he didn't really like her. Her breast were full and her lips always knew what they were doing, sucking and touching the right places, but she wasn't much more than his toy.
"After school then?" She asked again and Jughead was already tired by her company. He just wanted her to walk away so he could go back to whatever the hell happened during World War II.
"Mmhmm." He said and she smiled. Biting her lip in excitment of getting a third visit by Jughead, the Serpent prince. If only she knew he has fucked most girls at Southside High.
"See you then." He didn't reply. She had said it all. He just wished he would'ver picked another girl. A girl who wasn't as clingy as Melanie. "Bye then Juggie." He rolled his eyes as she walked away. Annoyed by her imperfect body.

"Jones." Someone shouted down the hall, Jughead sighed and looked up from his computer.
"Fogarty." He replied clearly irritated by his interruption. Fangs, as his first name was, walked towards Jughead with determined steps through the hall. His jaws pressing against each other. Clearly mad at something. Jughead had almost already firgured out what Fangs were going to say. He knew damn well that it had to do with a Northsider. When stuff like that happened Fangs' mouth always pointed extra deep down. Jughead stood up from the splintered table and looked Fangs in the eyes. Waiting for him to tell Jughead what was going on.
"Bitch did it again." Fangs said with hatred. Jughead bit his lip as he tried to come up with a way to get around this. But there was no way. They had to do something. Jughead sighed a long and tired sigh. They both knew that they had to.
"Fine. Make sure Sweet Pea and Topaz is there to." He frowned. "And make sure he is alone." He said through gritted teeth. "I'll be there in half an hour. I need to get some stuff first." With eyes shining of excitment and a smiling mouth Fangs walked outside the doors opening up the world to Southside High.