~Him~

Her head was gently placed on the pillow. He made sure it was before he got up. He couldn't sleep. Or rather, he didn't want to. He was going to help her. He had to. He took out his computer from the bag with his things that he got during the day. When she was in school. He opened it up and typed his password. He had to find whatever mental facility Betty's sister was at. He knew it could help her feel less lonely. He quickly discovered a place called Sisters of Quiet Mercy. A name that sent chills down his spine. It would take less than ten minutes to get there from the hotel. Maybe he could just go there for a few hours? See if she was there? He went on to Betty's Facebook page and searched through her friends. He felt as a damn FBI agent. When he found Polly's Facebook he screenshot Ted a few pictures and sent to his phone. When Betty's phone rang he jumped out of his seat and ran to it to turn it off. Praying that it wouldn't wake Betty. It was only 5pm but she had been so exhausted that She had fallen asleep in his arms right after they had confessed their feelings. When he saw who had called her he rolled his eyes. What in the world would Veronica want? Apologize for fucking her best friend's ex? He hated that girl. That's why he did what he did. After trying to enter the right code twice he finally succeeded. Silently laughing at her easy code. 0000. Not that he was much better at codes.
Stop calling me you whore. I don't want to talk to you. You're fucking my ex. And that is not okay. I don't ever want to talk to you. If you as much as Look my way I'll have my boyfriend break all your bones. Including the so called bone Archie is pushing inside you.
He looked at the text a few seconds before he sent it. When Betty started to move he deleted the text and the call from Veronica and decided to block her so that Betty wouldn't see any texts or calls from her. She didn't need that. Veronica hurt her. And now she would never get to do that again. He put back her phone where he had found it. He had done the right thing. He had protected her from someone that hurt her. He took his phone, his Serpent jacket and his beanie and walked outside the hotel room.

After the ride to Sisters of Quiet Mercy he walked inside. The place was...cold. Plain and simple. Almost sterile. He found a woman and asked her.
"Hi, I'm here to see a friend of mine." He said and the woman looked at him. She looked really mad.
"Okay." Was her only response. He gave her a smile.
"Her name is Polly Cooper. I'd like to see her now." The woman eyed him from head to toes.
"Miss Cooper? She's in her room." The woman said. Jughead was starting to get irritated by her harshness and lack of clarity.
"And where is that?" He said calmly.
"I'll show you. But first you have to sign your name." He nodded and followed her to a huge book. He signed it with his name and followed her to the room that held Polly Cooper. When she opened the door Jughead saw Polly sitting on her bed while writing in a notebook.
"Miss Cooper. Your friend is here." She said and closed the door as she looked at Jughead.
"Who are you?" She asked him and he gave her a slight smile. She was wearing a light blue dress and a red cardigan over it. Her hair was straight and long. Way longer than Betty's. Even though she was just a few years older and slightly taller Jughead could see that she was a Cooper. Her eyes looked...dead. It looked as if she had lost everything. He reached his hand out. And she shook it.
"I'm Jughead. I'm Betty's boyfriend." Polly looked confused.
"I thought she was dating Archie?" He smiled.
"She did. I'm here to get you out. Betty misses you." Polly smiled. A smile that Jughead had seen so many times on Betty.
"What?" She said. "You're...you're going to get me out?" Her eyes teared up.
"Yeah. Betty doesn't know you're here. And neither does your mom." He said. "But you have to do what I say. I can't get you out otherwise."
"Wait? I'm going to escape?" He nodded.
"I read that there was a tunnel here. And I'm going to get you out. If that's what you want?" She nodded.
"I've missed Betty so much. And Jason. Do you know him?" Jughead shook his head. Jason was a name he recognized. But he didn't remember from where. "I thought he was going to visit me you know? He is my boyfriend." Her eyes filled with hope when she talked about him. "We tried to escape from our families." She shook her head. "But mom saw me and forced me here. She said that I shouldn't have gotten pregnant with a Blossom." Jughead realized where he had heard the name before. Jason Blossom. The kid who died. Who was kidnapped and shot. The kid who was found in Sweetwater River. The kid who was killed by his own father. It was her boyfriend. And they were going to run away and now he's dead. "My mom arranged for an adoption and now I don't even know where the twins are." Polly gave him a sad smile. And he tried his best to smile back. What happened to Jason, it was not his place to tell her.
"We'll find them, if you want to." She wiped away a tear.
"Why are you helping me?" She asked and Jughead shrugged.
"I'm madly in love with your sister. And she's kind of lonely and she misses you deeply." She gave him a hug. Something that surprised him. But he hugged her back. He hadn't been hugged by anyone else than Betty the past years. It felt...good? "And because you deserve better." He said.

After Polly and him had talked for a few more minutes he told her he had to find the tunnel. He walked around for a few minutes before finding what looked like a tunnel. It looked pretty easy to open. All he needed was something to pick the lock with. And then it would be all good. He'd get Polly out. And Betty would love him even more.
"What are you doing here?" Jughead turned around in panic as he saw the same lady that had led him to Polly's room.
"I was just looking for the toilet." He said confidently. She stared at him.
"I think you should go home now." She said harshly. He nodded and walked away. He would try to get her out tomorrow. With the help of Betty. He had to. And then she could tell Polly about Jason. He sighed and got in his car. When he drove the way back to the hotel he went through the plan in his head. Talk to Betty. Go to Sisters of Quiet Mercy. Visit Polly. Tell her where the tunnel is. Hide in the opened tunnel. Wait till Polly comes. Run like hell.

He silently opened the hotel door. It was almost half past eight as he walked inside. Betty sat on the bed. Staring at him.
"Where were you?" She asked with a voice filled with worry. He looked at her. He knew he had to tell her. Might as well tell her now.
"I'll tell you in a sec." He said and she stared at him. "Are you hungry?" She nodded. "I brought Chinese." She gave him a slight smile as he handed the noodles to her. She started to eat and he sat down beside her. Ignoring the fact that he was hungry and the food was for him. She deserved it. "I...I went to see your sister." Betty choked on the noodle and started to cough. He patted her on the back when she opened her mouth.
"Polly?" She coughed. He nodded. "How is she?" She looked at him with so much hope in her eyes.
"She is good. I think." He decided not to tell Betty about the twins. She doesn't have to know yet and it wasn't his place to tell her. "We're going to get her out." He said determined. As he told her about the plan she sat beside him. Listening to every word he said. Smiling at some points. And with a frown at most points. She nodded.
"Tomorrow after school?" She asked.
"Yes." She hugged him. Tightly. And he almost fell back.
"I can't believe you're doing this for me."
"Me neither." He said into her hair and she giggled.

"Can we watch a movie?" Betty asked and Jughead nodded.
"Which one do you want to see?" She smiled.
"I know you're going to hate this but please just listen to me." He waited for her to keep talking. "It's called the Kissing Booth." He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Please Juggie."
"Fine. Fine." He said and held his hands up. She smiled when he opened Netflix on his computer. When he found the movie and read the description he sighed. "This is like a fan fiction." He rolled his eyes and she laughed. "I promise you it was written or Wattpad or something." She punched him and mumbled.
"It might be." He laughed and she kissed him on the cheek. "Now shut up and watch the movie."

"Lee is such an ass. I mean yes, Noah is all violent and stupid. But Lee is literally stopping Elle from being with the love of her life." Betty said when the movie ended and Jughead sighed.
"He just wanted to have Elle to himself. It's not that weird. Noah had always gotten everything." Betty rolled her eyes.
"Well Lee wasn't in love with her. Not the way Noah was."
"He sure as hell is acting like he was in love with her. I'm sure they got together after Noah went to college." Betty laughed.
"You're stupid."
"That's why you like me."
"That's true." She reassured him.
"How do you feel about tomorrow?" Jughead asked her and kissed her forehead.
"I don't know. I cant wait to see Polly. But I don't want to go to school. I don't want to see Veronica or Archie." Betty sighed. Jughead placed himself beside her. They lied in the bed, just looking at each other.
"You're so beautiful Betty." He whispered.
"So are you." She answered.