Introductions

A.N

I know that the Creature house interior didn't look the way it's described in this story although a few attributes might be the same. Continue reading :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Teagan*

"So I guess you want a tour of the house, huh?" Aleks asked as he leaned against the door frame.

After I called him a weakling, Aleks led me to the room I had stayed in the night before and placed my bags beside the un-made bed. Kevin had walked off in the opposite direction of 'my' room. I put emphasis on the 'my' because I still wasn't entirely cool with Aleks straight up kidnapping me to get me here.

Currently rummaging through my bags looking for my brush, I just nodded and continued searching. I heard footsteps and Aleks appeared in front of me with my hair brush. "Here, genius. You already found it and threw it on the bed." Heat rushed to my face as I slowly took the brush from him and began running it through my hair.

---------

"So this is the living room." Aleks motioned his hand around the room located just to the right of the foyer. There were four recliners facing a flat-screen television on the wall and two large, black couches facing each other with a glass coffee table between them.

Sitting on one of the recliners was Kevin who turned to wave at us as we exited into the hallway. I followed Aleks down the log hallway I recognized as the one that led to Jordan's office. "You've seen pretty much all of this floor except for the guys' rooms. I'd rather not take the chance of going into those. Jordan's wife Monica lives upstairs" I looked at him with raised eyebrows, "she doesn't like being in the middle of gang business" he explained when he saw my face.

The door to the office was open so we just walked in. Jordan was currently talking to someone on the phone but hung up once we walked up to his desk. "Get everyone to the meeting room. I want to introduce Teagan to them." I studied his face. Wow that sounds weird, what I mean is I wanted to see if he was serious. From what I could tell, he was. Jordan nodded and picked up a megaphone and yelled into it, "Everyone in the conference room in five minutes!"

Deciding against questioning his use of the megaphone, I followed them back to the room with the long conference table in the center and took the seat next to Aleks mainly out of fear of sitting next to someone I didn't know as well.

People began sitting at the table after about three minutes - there's a clock on the wall - and once the seats were filled up, Jordan clapped his hands together and nodded towards me. "I know you've all been informed that Teagan will be living here until we're sure she's safe from the AK Locos," he motioned to the blond haired guy that was in the car that brought me here in the first place. "That's Seamus, he's talented with anything related to computers." Seamus nodded at me and crossed his arms. Jordan pointed at the person sitting next to Seamus. "That's Eddie, we call him Sly as a nickname because he could be next to you one minute and gone the next" Sly had black hair styled up in a small quiff and thick rimmed glasses. He smiled and waved rapidly. Ah, so he's a happy-go-lucky type of person.

Next Jordan pointed to a man with short brown hat and a beard. "That's Dan. He does a lot of stuff with computers also." Dan looked away from a laptop and nodded at me. "And finally, that's Dexter, or Dex. We just initiated him into the gang so we're not exactly sure what to do with him yet." Dex looked up from his phone and gave a short wave. "And you've already met Kevin, James, and Aleks." James gave a little wave, seeming a bit more friendly than he was the last time we talked. Well, more like when he told me to move and pulled my arm.

(A.N - Ze and Sp00n aren't in this story because it's a little difficult for me to have so many characters stay relevant throughout a book)

Everyone left the table to go back to whatever they were doing except Aleks, James, Kevin, and me. Aleks walked up to Jordan and said something to him and they walked back into his office.

All three of us were quiet until James clapped his hands and asked,

"Who wants to play a bit of good old Call of Duty?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N

Alright! Another double update week!
I would like to announce that I'm going to have a character contest thing for Kevin and James' girlfriends. It's pretty common for people to hold contests for a certain character or characters so I decided to try it out. If you'd like to enter, comment the following info :

Name (doesn't have to be your real one)-

Age (once again it doesn't have to be real)-

Description (eye color, hair color, etc)-

Past-

And also comment a number between 1 and 30 and the two that are closest to the number I'm thinking of will be the ones chosen (this probably won't work out the way I'm thinking it will but I want to try it out anyways)

You won't be in the story much because as I said it's difficult (at least for me) to have 11 or more characters stay relevant through the whole thing I'll be choosing the two people on Wednesday July 30 :)

Have a great day!

xo