Favor

*Teagan*

Jordan folded his hands on the table and leaned forward.

"Let's start off by saying that your parents were, special people"

I furrowed my eyebrows and leaned forward intently. Special people? What was so special about my parents? Other than the fact that my mother was currently living in a mental hospital, nothing about my parents was special. At least nothing that I knew of.

I opened my mouth to ask him what he meant but he held up a hand. "Let me finish explaining why you're here."

Sighing, I sat back and waited for Jordan to continue.

"Being that your parents were special, you of course are unique as well." He leaned back into his chair. "Let me ask you this: do you realize how useful to a gang you could be, Teagan?"

I choked on my saliva. Me? Useful? As if. "N-no?" Curse myself for stuttering at a time like this. My small slip up didn't seem to faze any of the three men in front of me seeing as Kevin and Aleks continued staring blankly at the wall and Jordan kept talking.

"Well you're in for a surprise because multiple gangs are out to find and recruit you into their gang so they gain more power. However, we are trying to protect you, and I gave Aleks the task of finding you and bringing you back here because that apartment of yours is probably already being watched."

My eyes widened and I looked at Aleks who was still staring at the wall. I was being watched the entire time I'd been living at my apartment. "Why would you want to keep me from the other gangs?"

Jordan looked down at his hands, "let's just say that I owed someone a favor"

What? I watched as he stood up and began walking towards the door. "I suppose you'll want to go retrieve your personal items from your apartment. Aleks, Kevin, take Teagan to her apartment to get her belongings and come right back." Aleks and Kevin pushed away from the table and got up, me following soon after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N

Sorry for not updating but I've had a pretty bad case of writer's block this past week. This is a horrible chapter and I greatly apologize.
Thanks for reading and comments are appreciated! :)

xo