Patchy the Pirate

*Teagan*

I have no idea what's going on.

One minute I'm watching a gang war and the next minute the guy that pointed a gun at me was pushing me into the back of a black car.

The guy in the driver's seat groaned once the car was speeding down the road.

"Why'd you bring her?"
It was more of a demand than a question.

"Because Jordan might want to question her about what she saw." The guy that was sitting next to me spoke.

He was wearing all black and had brown hair that was covered with a beanie. To be honest he was actually really attractive. So I nicknamed him 'Beanie Baby' for obvious reasons.

My muscles were tense and I was prepared to leg it out of the car any moment. I mentally smacked myself for even thinking I could run away from these men. They were obviously deadly - they'd proved that back at the Seven Eleven - so it was obvious that I could only wait and see what happened.

"He's not going to be happy about this"

I studied the person who said that. He had pretty long hair for a dude. It was blonde and he was wearing a purple hoodie. I named him 'Fabio' because of his hair.

The man in the driver's seat had short black hair and was wearing a black hoodie. I decided to call him 'Beardie' seeing as he had quite a lot of facial hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up to possibly the biggest house I've ever seen. It's even bigger than my grandparent's house, and that's saying something.

"Come on, move it!"

I felt someone tug at my arm. I was so busy admiring the large house in front of me that I hadn't noticed that the three men had gotten out of the car.

"Okay, okay." I stepped out of the vehicle and stood in front of Beardie.

"Just follow us and don't try anything. Or else you'll wish you didn't."

My eyes widened and I gulped. I tried to calm myself down because if everything on those crime shows actually worked, I would probably have a better chance of not being shot if I obeyed their commands.

Once we stepped through the huge French doors I looked around the room. I was in a large foyer with multiple hallways branching off to unknown locations and two stairways leading to what I could only assume was the second floor.

"This way."

I followed the the three down a long hallway. There was a single door at the end. Why someone felt the need to only have one door in such a long hallway beats me. I'm guessing that's where this Jordan guy was.

Fabio knocked on the wooden door and when no one answered, just opened it.

Inside the room was a bookshelf, a computer, and a desk. I didn't realize anyone was inside until my eyes landed on a person behind the oversized desk.

This man had an eyepatch and was wearing a red baseball cap over his short hair.

From the looks of it, he was the leader.

"She ran out of the ally while we were unloading the shipment, Jordan." Beardie said, pushing me towards the desk.

"Did you get everything?"

"We took as much as we could because the AK's started shooting once the girl ran out."

Jordan slowly nodded.

"James and Seamus, you can go. Aleks, stay here."

Ah, so that's what their names were. At least now I can use their real names when I beg for mercy before they kill me. Hopefully that doesn't happen though.

Jordan motioned to the chair in front of his desk. I slowly walked over and sat down.

"So you interrupted the unloading of a valuable shipment?"

"Uh, y-yeah."

Jordan squinted at me and leaned forward.

"Are you working with the AK's?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "No."

He stared at me for a good two minutes without blinking.

"You're lying."

"And why is that?"

"Nobody ever goes out after dark around here."

"Oh really? Then explain why I did." I was beginning to gain courage since James had left. He was probably the scariest dude to ever exist.

Jordan raised his eyebrows. "You sure do have a smart mouth don't you?"

I stayed quiet.

"Let me ask you something. Do you know who you're speaking to right now?"

"Obviously a guy that could be first cousins with Patchy the Pirate."

He chuckled. What?

"Sweetheart, you're talking to the leader of the worst gang in Colorado."

My eyes widened to their fullest extent.

"So you mean-"

"That's right. The Creatures."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N

Ooooooooooo
Kill 'em!
(Literally)

Remember to comment and all dat stuff if you liked the chapter!
And I would also like to say...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!!