I Love/Hate My Neighbor

Începe de la început

Ashton grinned and blew out smoke. "Watch."

-

"Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world..."

Luke sat up in bed.

She took the midnight train goin' anywhere..."

"Un-freaking-believable." Luke muttered, throwing off his covers. He slipped on his shoes and ran outside.

"Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit, he took the midnight train going anywhere! A singer in a smokey room, smell of wine and cheap perfume..."

"What the heck are you doing!" Luke cried out as Calum ran outside too.

"Hey neighbor!" Ashton shouted from his stage. "Wanna do a duet?"

"It's three in the morning!" Luke shouted.

"There's always time for Journey!" Ashton yelled. He turned the amp all the way up. "For a smile they can share the night, it goes on and on and on and on!"

Mikey flicked on his lighter and waved it back and forth from his spot on the stage.

"I don't have time for this!" Luke ran back inside and grabbed a pair of scissors from the kitchen. He went back outside and climbed up onto the stage.

"Strangers, waitin', up and down the- hey!" Ashton pouted as Luke cut his guitar strings.

"Go to bed." Luke glared, before jumping off the stage.

-

Early the next morning, Luke climbed out of his bed, grabbing his board and nails.

"You brought this upon yourself." He muttered as he boarded Ashton and Mikey's front door shut.

The pounding woke them up, and Ashton peered out his window.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Ashton yelled.

Luke gave him the finger, before walking back to his yard.

He turned back, just in time to see Ashton crash through his window.

Luker gasped and ran to his side. "Are you insane?! You could have just opened the freaking window!"

Ashton picked himself up. "There was no time." He shook off Luke's concerned hands.

"You are most definetly not! You need a doctor!"

Mikey poked his head out the window. "I'm a doctor!"

"I'm fine, it's just a flesh wound." Ashton smiled.

Luke gaped at him. "You're insane, the both of you."

"Love," Ashton looked into Luke's eyes, "I'm not the one boarding people's doors shut." He smiled and bumped Luke's cheek lightly with his fist. "Rock on dude." He grabbed Luke's hammer and pried the board off. He saluted Luke before shutting his door.

Mikey stuck his hand out the window and flipped Luke off.

Calum ran outside and gasped at the broken glass on the floor. "What happened?"

Luke blinked and closed his mouth. "We're living next to a freak show Cal."

-

"Hey Cal, what's up?" Luke answered his cell as he drove home form work.

"Hey hun, um, how soon can you be home?"

Luke frowned. "As soon as you need me to be, why?"

"Oh nothing-shit!" There was a crashing sound and Calum laughed.