Chapter 29: The Trench Coat

The elevator door opened, revealing a slim but curvy woman in a beige trench coat. Her now folded black umbrella dripping from the rains that had taken over the clouded sky.

Thunder reverberated outside the glass curtain walls of the building and lightening took turns to illuminate the dark streets that held a façade of nightfall - even though it was only five o' clock in the evening.

She wore dark red stilettos, five inches tall at least - her lips tinted scarlet and her eyes masked by a pair of dark brown aviators. Her loose curls draped down her bosom and swished across her shoulders as she moved.

'Click', 'Clack', 'Click', 'Clack' - she strode with confidence and poise across the hallway until she stood in front of a mahogany door - a door which held a metal name plate that read, Aiden Jacobs | Attorney at Law.

"May I help you?", a stout woman in her forties asked from the desk that was situated opposite this door. Her desk name plate read, Amanda Carson | Legal Secretary.

"Thanks Amanda, but I think I can manage", she replied as she turned around, slid her sunglasses to the bridge of her nose and winked. Pushing her sunglasses back on, she turned the door-knob and walked in, locking the door behind her.

"No, Charlie I need the affidavit today - seven o' clock latest -", Aiden paused. "Err - I'll - I'll call you back", he ended the call hastily, distracted by the woman in front of him - he stared in stunned amusement.

She removed her glasses, dropped them beside her and ensued to unbutton her trench coat as she gazed back at him. 'Tick', 'Tick', 'Tick', 'Tick' - each button revealed a bit of skin and a bit of lace from her black corset lingerie - until she was wearing nothing but. She dropped her trench coat on the floor and walked up to him in slow strides - swaying her hips sensually as she moved around his desk.

As she got closer, he moved back subtly - not wanting to make any sudden moves to provoke the tigress that was now inches away from him. Catching onto his mannerism, she quickly placed her foot on the seat of his black leather rolling chair- in between his legs - halting its movement and bringing him closer.

His view was now limited to her black stockings that contrasted with her blood red stilettoes that threatened to graze his manhood.

"How much do you want me?", she whispered as she touched the bulge between his legs. His eyes reflexively drifted towards her fingers where he caught a glimpse of the slight bruising on her knuckles.

He placed his hand on hers and pressed it against his throbbing length - "This much - and more", he whispered back. "But first, I think you have some explaining to do, Lesedi...", he spoke while intertwining her fingers with his and directing her gaze towards her knuckles.

She sighed as she turned around and sat on his lap.

"I - umm - might have - sort of - punched Oliver.", she said, her cheeks suddenly turning red and her eyes downcast - avoiding eye contact at all costs.

Aiden's calm demeanor took a drastic turn,

"You what -?"

~~

Two hours ago

Lesedi

It was three o' clock in the afternoon and we were just beginning prep work for the dinner shift. Sierra was instructing the servers on the clean up schedule and special reservation for the night while my head chef, Monica was allocating specific dishes and prepping to the staff below her.