Chapter 2: Butterballs

CHAPTER 2: BUTTERBALLS

Lesedi

Aiden had been gone for three weeks on a business trip to China.

Last time it was Vietnam, and the time before that, Kenya.

Business required him to travel weeks on end, but as a plus I got him back for an equal amount of time.

After numerous failed long-distance relationships, I had, prior to meeting Aiden, my hate for Skype had gotten quite thick.

So as a rule, we only Skyped when we both had an entire day off, never for quickies and never for after work phone sex.

When we didn't have the entire day to ourselves, we texted on and off but not as frequently as we would've liked because of the time difference.

So, when he did get back, it was like seeing a long-lost lover of sorts.

I guess when they said "distance makes the heart grow fonder"; this was probably what they were on about; well, at least, in the most sense.

Putting his boxer briefs back on, Aiden opened the bedroom door to an overly excited Pablo wagging his tail at top speed. Pretty sure you could've generated electricity if you attached a dynamo to it.

"Hey boy, missed me?", I heard him say as Pablo jumped on him, toppling both of them onto the floor while he licked every inch of his face.

"I'll go make us a bath, looks like you'll need it", I teased and headed into the bathroom.

"And babe, can you put the sheets into the laundry basket once you're done?", I shouted out.

"Yes, Mam", came the reply.

I took out the box of bath bombs I bought for moments like these; from my selection of Butterball, Cheer-me-up-buttercup, Sex-bomb and The-big-sleep, I settled on Butterball because I was in the mood for something Vanilla.

I opened the faucet, filled the tub and added two bath bombs instead of one; well, because there was two of us tonight, or at least that was my logic.

I then took out my phone, connected it to the speaker and Youtubed some relaxing jazz music as homage to the night.

I zoned out watching the bath bombs diffuse into the water as the soft cafe music filled my ears, when Aiden shouted out, "Lessie, is Pablo getting a rash?"

"Nah babe, it's an insect bite, it should go off in a few days.", I replied, remembering how he sat on a pile of ants when I took him on a walk the other day.

Seeing the bath bombs completely diffused, I shouted, "The bath's almost ready love!"

"Be there in a sec", came the reply.

Once the bath bombs had completely dispersed, I got into the water, feeling my body relax in an instant, I got comfortable and closed my eyes.

"Hey beautiful,", I opened my eyes to find Aiden sitting next to me outside the tub.

"Think there's some room for me in there?", he teased.

I sat up, raised my eyebrows at him and grinned, "Get in".

He got in behind me and I leaned against him.

We sat for a while in silence, letting the piano instrumental and the vanilla aroma set the mood while his right hand stroked my breasts.

I'd intertwine my fingers with the ones on his left, kiss them, nibble on them and he'd caress my shoulders and then maybe pinch my nipples if he felt a bit frisky.