Part 49 - Kidnapping

Start from the beginning

Aniyah wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly and Kaiden smiled and closed his eyes and rested his head on her shoulder and whispered "I love you."

Aniyah smiled bright and said "I love you too."

Kaiden squeezed her tight and Aniyah said "Hey Kaid."

Kaiden said "hmm?"

Aniyah said "well.. I moved in with you, because of Jayden.. and the drama.. and now that Jayden is gone.. do you want me to go home?"

Kaiden said "I want you to stay with me forever, but whatever you want sunshine."

Aniyah kissed his neck and whispered "I wanna stay."

Kaiden bit his bottom lip and said "Good.. I didn't want to have to throw a fit to beg you to stay."

Aniyah and Kaiden laughed in sync and Justin walked to his car and said "You guys have been hugging for like four minutes now. It's weird."

Kaiden and Aniyah looked at Justin and Aniyah said "I bet you hold Camila longer. Hmmm."

Justin got bright red and got into his car and Aniyah laughed and Kaiden walked her over to the passenger side and opened the car door for her. She smiled and got in and then Kaiden closed it and quickly walked to his side and got in. He started his car and started driving away.

Kaiden grabbed Aniyah's hand and interlocked their fingers and she smiled bright and looked out the car window smiling. Kaiden smiled and started watching the road and rubbing his thumb along Aniyah's hand.

After a few minutes Kaiden pulled into his driveway and parked next to Aniyah's car. They both got out and walked inside and Aniyah said "I'm gonna take a nap."

Kaiden said "Alright beautiful. I'm probably gonna chill down here for a minute."

Aniyah kissed Kaiden on the cheek and she went to walk upstairs when Kaiden smacked her ass, she gasped and looked back at him and she winked at him and walked upstairs. Kaiden smirked and walked over and sat down on the couch and started watching a show.

After an hour Kaiden's phone dinged and he looked down at it and it said from Justin "The guy we had.. killed himself.."

Kaiden replied "WHAT!!?"

Justin said "I know.."

Kaiden gripped his hair and said "Fuck!"

Kaiden heard footsteps above him and he looked up instantly, he was about to walk upstairs when the doorbell went off. Kaiden opened the front door and said "Yes?"

Four huge guys walked in and tackled Kaiden down, Kaiden started fighting and worming to get out of their hold, but it was no use, they We're huge, and on him.

Aniyah was sleeping when she heard the bedroom door swing open hard, she sat up and saw someone standing their with a mask on. Aniyah looked at them and she slowly reached her hand into the nightstand and started moving and searching for a gun, not removing her eyes from the person.

The person grabbed a bottle out of their bag and spilled some liquid onto a rag and ran over to her and grabbed her leg, Aniyah screamed and grabbed the lamp and smashed it on there head.

She walked out of the room and ran downstairs and said "Kaiden!"

She ran into the living room and he wasn't there , she saw the front door open and she heard muffled yelling. Aniyah ran downstairs into the Den and Kaiden was on the floor tied up with four men around him. Aniyah gasped and a guy came from behind her and pressed a rag to her mouth.

Aniyah clawed his face screaming Kaiden's name and she eventually passed out, the person threw her over their shoulders and walked upstairs. Kaiden was screaming and yelling and a person squatted down to Kaiden's level and said "We got your girl. We'll be in touch."

Kaiden head butted him and the guy fell back and landed on his back hard. A guy hit Kaiden in the back of the head and Kaiden fell to the ground dizzy. The guy Kaiden head butted grabbed Kaiden's face and said "Ohhhh.. I'm gonna have fun with your little 'sunshine' now. Make her scream, with pleasure, and pain."

Kaiden screamed and started moving around and a guy grabbed out a needle and pressed it into Kaiden's leg and the guy said "we'll be in touch. Kaiden."

Kaiden's eyes started closing, and no matter how hard he fought it, it overpowered him and he passed out, the four men quickly untied him and threw him on the couch and walked upstairs, a person was holding their head bleeding and said "Damn bitch slammed a lamp against my head."

The person Kaiden head butted said "You'll get your way with her soon. Boss needs her first."

The person said "Perfect." and they all left the house and got into the van and drove away. Aniyah was laying on the persons lap as they we're running their fingers through her hair and they smirked and whispered in her ear "You're gonna regret meeting him."

End of Part Fourty-Nine