The Forbidden Mate Chapter 21: Marking

JSYK: There's sex in this chapter. Sorry.

Chapter 21: Marking

Mark-

I walked to Isa, slowly. Trying to control the animal in me from jumping out and killing Tony. I knew he hadn't mated her, but the scent of him was all over her. She was mine she was supposed to smell like me, not him.

I hadn't noticed my snarling until Ian held his hands up and slowly backed away.

"He won't fight you for her." I looked over to see Hunter speaking. His cage was unlocked but he had been making sure everything went smoothly. "She's yours. We all know that." I didn't stop growling, but it lessened as I scooped Isa into my arms, she was shivering.

"Tristan, please. It hurts. and I'm so cold. I waited for you, I promise." She whimpered nuzzling her face into my neck. It took all I had not to mount her, like the animal I was, right then and there.

"Mark, this way," Ian led me down another hall this time it was leading outside though. I realized quickly that I wasn't going to be part of the fight inside, I had a mate to take care of.

Ian continued leading us into the woods, that's when I saw the cabin. I watched as he dug in his pocket until he pulled out a small key and opened up door to the cabin door. "We'll leave your car here for you. I'm sure her family will want to see that she's safe." I nodded and he set the key on the table before turning around and disappearing into the woods.

I slammed the door shut and carried Isa to the couch. Neither of us were patient enough to find the bed.

"Tristan," she moaned as I pushed myself between her legs. She was wearing nothing but a long T-shirt.

"I can smell him all over you." I growled roughly.

"I'm sorry." She nipped my shoulder as I ripped the T-shirt she was wearing right down the middle and threw it to the ground.

His growl morphed into a rumble of satisfaction radiating from his chest. "I wonder if you taste any better then you did before," I thought aloud

"Wha-" I didn't give her time to ask.

Isa-

"Oh, God!" his warm, mouth fell upon my body. Licking and nipping. My hands buried themselves in his hair. I'd dreamt of this. Of his body over mine, but even the dreams didn't do him justice. His body over mine was invigorating. I don't think I will ever get use to the perfect way our bodies molded together so... perfectly.

He kissed and nipped roughly up my stomach between my breast. As he moved my hands slid from his hair to his neck, He kissed my jaw. So gently I thought he'd gotten what he needed and then he whispered to me.

"I'm sorry, but I need you to badly to be gentle this time." His voice was a deep rumble, and before he shoved himself inside me. I cried out at the pain and pleasure he'd caused.

He groaned a curse and a blessing. Unlike last time he didn't give me time for my body to adjust to his intrusion, Tristan pulled almost completely out before he slammed into me. I whimpered, my nails digging into his back, my eyes clenched- unsure of the battle waging a war on whether it felt pain or  pleasure, I was lost- was he making love to me or fucking me? Was there a difference?

That's when I realized what had happened- when I realized what was different. Tristan had finally lost control of his human. He was all wolf. Dominant and strong and willing to take what was his.

He suddenly growled and gripped my waist, when I opened my eyes I was on my belly- lying face down on the unfamilliar couch fighting for each breath.