TFM Chapter14(pt1):Labs

This is part one. I woke up with terrible cramps and my monthly visitor :( So I decided to post what I've already written- all of Isa's Point of view. Yes that means Tristan's point of view is coming up next.

Chapter 14: Labs

February-

March-

April-

May-

June-

Isa-

"Mmm, G'morning," I whispered, running my hand down Tristan's chest.

"Morning Isa," he murmured.

"Can we do it again?" I asked lifting my head from his chest and looking into his emerald Green eyes.

Tristan laughs, but nods his head. His nose nudges my chin. Before I could breathe he'd flipped us over so he was ontop of me. He smile laughing, quietly. Tristan's hands tighten on my hips. His playful squeezes turned into a forcful bruising strength as he bit at my throat, making me bleed.

Tristan growled, "Isa, you're killing me, little girl."

"Ow! Tristan, slow down." I whimpered, as his teeth nipped my ear painfully.

"Isa... I want you so bad." He growled roughly.

"Tristan please..." I whimpered, my hands pushed, fuitilessly, at his chest trying to make him stop. He was hurting me.

"Isa," He growled, "Do you love me?" he asked, but his voice was changing becoming less gravely- younger as his hands moved up my sides, I cried out as

he pulled me so close I thought I'd break. "So beautiful. I can't wait to be inside you. Beg me to fuck you, Isa" He demanded, getting even rougher.

"Tristan! Please Stop." I tried to push him away again this time going to push his face from the cuve of my neck, I noticed he was thinner slightly less

muscular. "Tristan?"

"I'm. not. Tristan." I looked up and Tony was on top of me. Tony's Blue eyes that looked down at me instead of the vivid green I'd wanted to gaze into. He

smiled and leaned down licking my neck before bitting down hard.

"NO!" I screamed jolting from my bed. I sit there panting, before I finally realize it was a dream. Only a dream. I bring my knees to my chest and take deep

breaths.

"Isabel? You okay? Awake? Alive, maybe?" Owen called humor in his voice.

"Yup!" I yell, then I remember- Work! I scramble to get my things together. I Pull on a pair of black shorts and my white tank. I run down stairs.

"Your gonna be late!"Momma hollars, as I burst from the door and run down the porch stairs.

Tony is waiting for me in his truck. "Morning, I wasn't sure if you were gonna make it."

I pull the seat belt across me and buckle it, but I'm having issues. Tony laughs.

"Take the wheel." He says. I lean over and hold on to the steering wheel while he manages to get the seatbelt to latch.

"Thanks!" I smile and turn up the country station. I put my hand in my lap, but then I feel Tony's hand taking mine, gently. Our fingers interlock and all I can do

is stare at them.

"Is this okay?" Tony asks. I nod, even though I'm not sure.

Then I mentally slap myself it's been 11 months with no word from 'him' I promised I'd move on. I squeeze Tony's hand.