"Shit," Micahel whimpered, running his hands down his face, "Can you just tell me if you've seen her?"

"No, sir I'm so...."

"She's small with brown hair." Louis snapped.

"Lot's of poeople are small with brown hair, I'm small with brown hair." she retorted.

"Okay, this is bull shit!" Gemma cried, pushing Liam out of her way, "If you do not answer these questions, I will have each one of these boys who have more twitter followers each, then guests your ratchet hotel will see in a month, tweet how much they hate this dump and how much of a bitch you were. And I'm warning you, you do not want to see the rath of millions of protective fan girls defending their boys."

"I don't give a shit about some boy crazed teenage girls." the woman laughed.

"Listen up lady." Liz snapped, nudging Michael and Gemma aside, "These kids, all, how many of you are there, eleven? Yeah, all eleven of them, are under my care. I'm their tour Mom, which means I will not hesitate to go Mama bear on your ass and shove my foot so far down your throat, you shit out my shoe laces! Now have you seen a small, pale, brown haired, green eyed girl in a sex pistols sweatshirt, or haven't you? It's a yes or no damn question!"

"Slay queen." Gemma whispered.

"Fine!" the woman snapped looking beyone ticked off, "I saw her, she left the hotel last night, she was bleeding, I don't know where she went after that."

"Was that really that hard?" Louis spat.

"Get off my desk."

"Pull the stick out bitch." Liz muttered, earning a gasp from the woman, before leading the way to the door.

"What now?" Luke asked.

"I guess now we break up and look again." Liz sighed.

"Okay, what's the plan?" Harry questioned.

"Luke, Ashton and Loui...."

"I'm not going with Louis." Luke interjected.

"Yes you are." Liz snapped, "You go check out the train station.

"Michael, Calum and Liam, you three go into the heart of Dc. Niall and Zayn, you guys check out all these hotels and Gemma, you and I will take a cab and look all over.

Parting ways, I followed Luke and Louis down the crowded sidewalk to the train station.

 “This is such bull shit.” Louis muttered, pulling his hood over his face as we passed a group of teenage girls.

“Just shut up.” I snapped.

“Make me bitch.”

“I will!”

“Both of you stop!” Luke cried, stepping in between us, and shooting a staring mother and daughter an apologetic glance, “Ashton, ignore him, we know he’s an idiot and Louis, you have sisters how would you feel if they were missing.”

“I wouldn’t hit them.” Louis snapped.

“Really?” I demanded.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” he asked.

“Oh nothing,” I replied, “It’s just you’re not really in control of your actions when you’re high.”

“What?” Louis shrieked, “Who told you about that?”

“You filmed it dumb ass!” I snapped.

“You don’t know shit.”

“Chicken in Chili!” I imitated.

“Ashton.” Luke warned.

“Smoke screen baby!” I continued.

“I’ll give you another concussion if you don’t watch it.”

“He’s having a look, he’s thinking, ‘I’m sure I can smell an illegal substance in there and he’s hit the nail on the head.”

“Dude, just shut up!”

“What’s the matter Louis, no more, ‘my favorite color’s blue, my favorite color’s red!”

“Why don’t you eat horse shit.”

“I can’t, your ass whole attitude, made me lose my appetite.”

“Oh my God! You could use a blunt!”

“You’re about to get one, some blunt head trauma!”

“You wanna fight bitch, just because I like the pein does not mean I won’t crack your pumpkin head open right here right now.”

“Yeah well just because you like the pein, doesn’t mean I won’t crack you in the face.”

“Ashton, you little bitch you wouldn’t hurt a fly.”

“You wanna try me?”

“You wanna loose some teeth?”

“You wanna loose the Kardashian ass?”

“Do you want to die mother fuck…”

“Both of you stop it!” Luke cried.

“Jesus boy, what?” Louis demanded.

“You look and sound like idiots!” Luke cried, “I don’t know if you realize this or not but we are in the middle of some Final Destination style shit! And if you two want to bitch like those twins from Rugrats you can just go home because I want to find Destiny.”

“Sorry,” I mumbled sheepishly.

“It’s okay.” Luke sighed, “Let’s just….”

“Is that her!” Louis cried.

Following his point my heart sank at the sight of a small, brown haired girl in a black sweatshirt moving towards the tracks, seemingly invisible to the oblivious people around her.

“Hold shit.” I muttered, starting to push my way through the crowd as I heard the train, thundering along the tracks.

“Move!” Luke screamed, pushing through people.

“Get out of the way!” Louis shouted, shoving his way forward.

My heartbeat seemed to be pounding in every part of my body as I watched the girl reach the edge, the train speed forward,  people scream as they realized what she was doing, shielding their children’s faces. I felt sick as I watched her jump, her leg twisting beneath her, her ankle snapping as she landed on the tracks. I watched people surge forward then stand there helplessly as the train sped ever closer and I watched, my heart plummeting down to my feet, Luke jump after her. His large body, covering hers completely.

“Luke no!” Louis screamed.

Feeling faint I turned away as the train ripped past, the wheels screeching to a stop as it pulled up beside the platform.

There were screams, so many screams and then there was silence.