"My girl..." I sighed, "We haven't even bought the dating title back yet, I'm not sure if she's ready for that."

"Give her time remember, I think you guys are obsessed with each other for real, I don't think either of you can stay too far," He chuckled, "I wonder if I'ma have something like that...maybe in college."

"Well when you do find it, don't waste time, and love at first sight might be real, at least it was for me," I laughed.

"It was one sided but I'll let you have it."

We continued on the game and ordered food eventually Tommy showed up along with Gabe. Jake had been keeping his distance from us. He knew I didn't care to fuck with him right now.

~~~

"Yo, I have the craziest idea, I've been wanting to do to for a minute," Gabe smiled ear to ear.

"And what would that possibly be," Tommy asked  eating his pizza.

"Let's go get tatted," he stood up already ready to go.

"You're serious? Isn't your mom mad christian? She's going to wipe that tattoo off with holy water," Don chimed in.

"Shut up, I'm eighteen, c'mon please, y'all don't have to get anything just come with me to get mine," He begged.

"Why does it sound like you already had this planned?" I asked.

"Because I did," He laughed.

"I'll come but I'm not driving," I shrugged.

"Bet, let's go, Tommy can drive," He suggested.

"Who said I wanted to drive?" He scoffed, "Take the bus, I'm staying here."

"You can't stay here without Theo," He squints.

"Um...yes I can, I've been doing that since we were kids," he laughed, I nodded in agreement, this was basically Tommy's second home sometimes.

"Oh my god, it wont even take long, I'll give you gas money and everything," he put his hands in prayer.

"Fuck Gabe, okay fine, let's go."

~~~

We arrived at the real sketchy tattoo shop, me, Tommy and Don all share a look.

"Uh...Gabe, is this the right place?" I asked. The building had what looked like gun shots in the door and a cardboard box on one of the windows.

"Yup, let's go."

We walked in and the place definitely looked better on the inside than the outside, we couldn't see from the outside because the windows were tinted.

Gabe began getting his tattoo he said it wouldn't take long and we wondered what he was getting but he said it was a surprise. I hoped it was nothing stupid because this would be stuck on him.

I looked through a booklet of tattoos while Tommy and Don scrolled on their phones while we waited. The thought of a tattoo was nice but I haven't really considered one right now knowing my mother would kill me but I was getting inspired to do something a little unhinged.

There was another tattoo artist in there cleaning his needles.

"Hey how much would something like this cost?" I showed him a picture of what I wanted to get done.

"What? Not you too Theo," Tommy laughed, "The two with the strictest parents want to get tattoos, dumbasses."

"They really aren't that strict," I rebutted.

"Yeah, but mama is unpredictable, so good luck," him and Don both laughed putting their heads back into their phones.

"Are you sure this is what you want? This seemed unplanned and a lot got guys usually end up covering these up after some time," The artist warned me. But I haven't felt this confident in something before so fuck it.

Gabe finished up a little before me and he was showing the guys I was almost finished with mine. It hurt but not as much as I expected.

Gabe came over and showed me the bible quote on his forearm, so basic.

"Of course next they'll be prayer hands with a lion next to a cross," I joked.

"Shut up, what do you think?" He asked checking it out in the mirror.

"I actually think it's dope, I fuck with it," Even though it was just a bible quote that I was sure he'd add to in the future it was clean and neat. It let me have hope for mine. Gabe walked over to me examining my ribcage and his eyes go wide.

"You're fucking joking, Theo no," He looks at me concerned.

"Na, I'm not," I smiled at him.

"Alright all done," I stood up and looked into the mirror and smiled. It was just as neat as Gabes and looked exactly how I wanted it to.

"It's great thank you,"I grabbed my shirt to put it on but the guys came over to see what I got. They paused in their tracks and both let out a deep sigh together.

"Yeah Theo, you're gone for good," Don ran his hand down his face. Tommy just stared.

"You're a fucking dumbass," He finally spoke.

"Maybe but I love it," I had no regrets, I couldn't wait to find out what Collae thought about it.

"Did you forget that you two aren't even together right now and you went and got her name tatted?"

"Does that really matter though?" I scratched the back of my neck. I didn't care the bond and relationship that I have with was something special and I wanted to be reminded of that everyday.

"Yes, yes it does, this is the dumbest thing you could do, getting someone's name tatted is bad for business,"Don laughed, "This is crazy."

I mostly ignored them on my way home, I really only cared about what Collae thought. I wanted to show her as soon as I got back but didn't want to scare her off. We're still in a sensitive place, it was best if I waited.