Chapter 20

Collae POV

"Ow, ow, ow," every time I walked it hurt so bad. I didn't tell Theo how bad it hurt and that I was bleeding because I didn't want him to feel bad. It's not even like I had sex so I didn't understand why this hurt a little right now.

"Are you okay?" Kaitlyn came from behind me tapping my shoulder. I groaned.

"I-I'm fine, me and Theo...you know," I looked down and she slapped her mouth.

"Oh my god!" She whispered, "no fucking way? How was it?" Over the past month I've been telling Kaitlyn and Layla how close me and Theo were getting. Layla has been acting like a complete hater though and has been no support to me. We even stopped speaking because we got into a bad fight about him but I wasn't going to let her shitty opinions about Theo get to how I felt about him.

"Hurt like a bitch," I scoffed, "But it was worth it though."

"It was that good?"

"Well besides the pain, yeah," I joked, "We didn't have sex though, just other stuff I'm sure you can figure out without me going into detail right now."

"You and Theo had sex?" I heard a voice behind me asked.

"Layla—why are you listening to our conversation?" I scowled.

"Listen Coll, I'm sorry, I should've just been happy for you and Theodore, I was jealous, I didn't mean what I said," she looked away shamefully, "Can you just speak to me again?"

"Listen Layla, you tried to say that Theodore was too good for me like I'm ugly or not good enough, people don't just say shit they don't mean, it's obvious that's how you really felt," I shrugged, "I don't wanna talk to you anymore."

"You know what I don't even care bitch, when Theo leaves you don't call my phone, crying to me," she pushed me to the side and tried to brush past me, "Literally twisting my words, I said he's not good for you, and that this wont end well.'

"Guys don't do this, at least not here," Kaitlyn tried to reason with us. She didn't want to see her two best friends fight, especially over a guy.

"Don't touch me, the fuck?" I pushed her back. I turned around rolling my eyes and felt a kick in my lower back. I fell to the floor, my knee caps hitting first.

"Layla what the fuck is wrong with you?" Kaitlyn shouted. Kaitlyn could be tough if she wanted. She may have been this girly little thing but she does kick boxing, I myself would never fight her, that is one strong white girl.

"Kaitlyn shut up, this ain't your fight," Layla hissed at her, "Always getting in the middle then going on Collae's side, I'm so over this bullshit." I was on the floor holding my back. Now me, I wasn't much of a fighter but if I had to fight I did. I wasn't like a strong ass bitch or anything I just did crazy stuff during fights. I don't fight to keep fighting, I fight to end it.

I stood up hunched over and faced Layla.

"You wanna hit me while she's not looking? Come on now bitch!" I got in my stance and she charged at me. Moving out of her way, I shoved her into the lockers making her head hit onto them. She grabbed the side of her head before reaching towards me. To get her on the ground, I swiped my legs behind hers. She fell and I sent blows to her face.

I didn't even notice the kids around us yelling and recording.

"Hey, enough!" A teacher grabbed my arms and jerked me back and I stumbled on their feet, "Get to your classes now!"

"Collae!" Theo was rushing down the hallway, "I heard you were fighting what happened? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I groaned holding my back, hunching over.