Chapter 2

Collae^

Theo POV

"I feel bad, I hit into her hard too probably got a knot on her forehead, thanks to Dona," I explained to the boys what happened yesterday . Tommy didn't end up having us over because his mom found weed in his laundry. Tommy smoked often but not often enough to have to buy constantly. I believe it was more to his smoking but he always just told us it helped him sleep.

Ninth period we all had off. Since it was our senior year we all were able to get ninth off by taking mostly harder classes or just more classes in our earlier years sacrificing off periods to fill our schedule. Most of the time some of us would just go home after the eighth, but since me and Donatai had practice everyday, they'd stay sometimes to hang out. All we did was fool around though.

"Hey don't blame your clumsy ass on me and be honest you just wanna see her ass again, I know you saw that ass," Don flashed his eyes and pursed his lips. He chuckled a moment after and I couldn't help but remember how fat her ass was. I loved it.

"Jeremiah, do you know who she is?" I asked him in hopes that he knew her maybe since he knew mostly everyone at the school.

"Why? Cause I'm black?" Jeremiah always had to make everything a race thing but it made me laugh most of the time it didn't bother me however Jack another close friend of mine I think gets uncomfortable sometimes if it gets too far.

"Yes Jeremiah, it's because you're black," I rolled my eyes. Seeing my interest he laughed and shook his head.

"Whatever orange, her name is Collae I think she's a sophomore," As soon as Jeremiah said the word sophomore I frowned. That explained why I had never seen her before, I didn't associate myself with the sophomores and freshmen, they were so immature. I only put myself around the ones who played sports, but the rest of them were just too weird.

"A sophomore, why the hell does a sophomore have an ass like that?" I grew annoyed. She was probably fifteen or sixteen. I'm eighteen so it felt and seemed inappropriate to have a relationship with someone under that, but in some cases. I smirked to myself, thats only a two-year gap, it wasn't that deep.

"What, you're thinking about talking to that girl?" Jack mumbled to me making sure Dontai and Jeremiah didn't hear. I couldn't tell if Jack was asking me that because she's black or because she's younger than us. Jack sometimes said questionable things around me and Tommy we just assume it's because he's known us a bit longer and comfortable with us.

"What's wrong with her? I'm not interested in her any way I just wanna apologize since she barely let me yesterday," I shrugged, I wanted to get to know her, see what she's all about. I barely got to look at her before she stormed off. It's like when you see someone for the first time and just have this feeling of wanting to run into them again.

"Do you guys know who she's friends with? Does she play any sports or anything?—"

     "—damn, you see this girl once and you're already whipped," Tommy interrupted me letting out a loud cackle after and so did everyone else.

     "I am not," I said calmly. I just wanted to see her again, "Whatever, if she always comes down that hallway after ninth then I should see her again," I walked out of the cafeteria and heard them all joking about me. I felt kind of like a creep after this because why was I openly letting them know I was going to be searching for this girl after school?

     I didn't care what they thought, I'm a pursuer. Sorry I'm a human being and felt bad for bumping into the poor girl, it was a heavy hit I hope she doesn't have a knot or anything for real. I didn't know why I cared so much but her face and her storming away just kept playing over and over in my head.