Chapter 21

Collae POV

Theo's house^

Since I was meeting Theo's family, I dressed more...appropriate than usual. I wore light blue skinny jeans, a lose black blouse with a white tank top under it and black Ugg slip ons. I wore my hair in a low ponytail with a part in the middle.

I had to bring my book bag so I wouldn't come home empty handed looking stupid.

Theo texted me he was outside.

"Okay nana I'm leaving! Call me if you need anything, will your little friend be here when I get back?" Nana was definitely seeing someone but it was someone I hadn't met yet but she had a few.

"Maybe," she smirked, "Ain't none of your business."

"Alright nana," I rolled my eyes and walked out the door.

I rushed to Theodore's car down the block. This December weather was brutal in Pittsburgh.

"You look super pretty," Theo smiled and kissed my forehead. I pulled his head back and kissed him on the lips.

"Thank you." He started to drive and I was getting so nervous. What if his parents don't like me, and his siblings. What if his dad is racist? What if I don't say the right things?

"Just so you know..." Theo cleared his throat, "My family isn't normal, like they're insane. I told them you were coming over but I still don't know what we might walk into."

"That's okay," I laughed, "Is your dad racist?" I blurted.

"Nah, I don't think so," he laughed, "My family's never been racist to anyone."

"Okay...just asking."

~~~

We arrived at Theodore's nice ass house and the memory from when I was first here came back. His house made me so jealous but I didn't need a big house for only two people.

"You ready?" Theo grabbed my hand, I nodded, "Alright let's go."

Theo opened his front door and my jaw fell. A little boy was naked scooting his butt on the floor while this cute little baby girl was waddling after him. I heard a woman's voice yelling, probably Theo's mom. I couldn't understand what she was saying though, speaking her native tongue.

"Stop it twins! Theo and his girlfriend are going to be here soon now help me clean this up!" She spoke in english seeming flustered.

"Oh god," I laughed, "What is going on?" Theo groaned. I chose to ignore the fact that she called me his girlfriend we hadn't spoke on that just yet.

"I asked them all to do one thing," he pinched the bridge of his nose. This whole situation was hilarious, a little boy was in his underwear with a wedgie forming with every scoot on the floor, and this baby girl was trying to catch him waddling.

"Hey Theo," A mini looking Theo waved, "And Collae, I'm Enzo, last time I saw you you were unconscious," he snickered, "Mom! They're already here!"

"Enzo tais-toi, now," Theo gritted at the mini him and I lightly pinched him.

"Theo don't be mean," I rolled my eyes at him, "Hello Enzo, I wish I could remember that."

"Merde!" Mrs. Da Silva screamed.

"I almost forget you're fully fluent in French," I smiled, "You barely speak it fully just small words with me."

"Yeah, I know, I usually only speak it in the house."

"Wow she's pretty-wait aren't you Collae?" A girl who looked familiar asked me.

"Yes," I figured Theo told her my name but I remembered this girl. I remembered her hair, "You're Ella! You were in sixth grade when I first seen you, you're so pretty."