Chapter 10

Theo POV

I didn't know how to exactly explain to my mom why a girl slept over last night. This house had too many people in it to even try and sneak her out. If Collae was seen my mother would flip bad.

I took a shower and wrapped my towel around my waist and walked into to my room. I shut the door and huffed. Collae looked to still be asleep. Damn this girl can sleep. I mean she did have a lot to drink though. It was almost eleven thirty. I looked through my draw for some clothes when I heard a squeak.

"Where am I?" She was shaking but she didn't move from the bed.

"Well good morning sleepy head," she looked atrocious, her hair was a mess, she had dried up drool on her face and it was dry, "Well you look awful."

"What the fuck am I doing here?" She finally sat up and looked at me. Her eyes trailed down my body to my towel.

"You like?" I smirked. She looked away, "Well last night you were a mess, long story short I brought you to my house, and no we didn't fuck."

"This isn't happening, Theo I promise if you touched me," she kept repeating over and over, "My nana is going to kill me."

"Well last night you said you were supposed to be sleeping over a friends house?" She relaxed a bit after I said that, she probably forgot. "Also what kind of guy do I fucking look like to you?" I scoffed at her.

"Theo if you woke up in some random bed in changed clothes you'd wonder what the fuck happened also," she hissed, "Laylas...oh my god did they get home okay? Where's my phone?"

"It's in the car," I scratched my neck, "One of your friends gave it to me along with your keys." I definitely forgot to get her phone and keys because I was so concerned with actually getting her inside.

"Well I gotta go get it!" She stood up and I blocked the door, "Ow my head."

"See...here's the thing, you can't leave this room until I tell my mom I had you sleep over because if she just sees you, I'm dead. Or maybe she'll leave the house and we can avoid this all together?"

"I don't care, looks like you'll just be in trouble today, I need to make sure my friends got home fine! What even happened last night, the last thing I remember was dancing with my friends," She tried get me away from the door but it was no use. I caught one of her small wrist and forced her back but she kept fighting. The way her body was rubbing against mine had turned me on. I felt the blood rush to my willy and my heart rate increased. Fuck. I felt an accidental tug on my towel and I froze. My damn towel fell.

"Can you please just—" her free hand swiped over my wood and she stiffened. When she looked down she quickly covered her eyes, basically smacking her face, "Oh my god."

"It's your fault, you kept fighting me! You knocked it off!" I whispered loudly. She backed away from me and turned around.

"Oh my god, just shut up and pick up the damn towel!" she yelled. I grabbed my towel and covered myself back up but my boner was still on the rise.

"It's back on, my friend is still standing though, and you need to pipe your voice down, immediately," I hissed at her, worried my mother might hear us.

"Okay look...I'll wait here and you go tell your mom what happened so I can leave," she said with her hands still covering her face. "Or you can go get my phone from your car and make both of our lives easier."

"But what if I don't want you to leave so soon," feeling bold I walked up behind her. Just inches away from my erection hitting her behind, "I could take care of you for the day, you cant be feeling that well after last night."