"Seriously Ash?," Jason snatched the bottle away from him.

"Hey, I don't want to be sober to hear that we're all gonna die." He gulped his bourbon. "Save your thoughts, Williams," Dravon commanded.

"If the situation worsens, we'll have to rely on back up." He turned his hypnotic gaze on Quinn. "Quinn and I have decided to go to the Wickedly Evil Sorceress woods to find something important. In fact, you all will tag along."

"No way," Ash choked and gasped for air. "The Wickedly Evil Sorceress woods," they all echoed. Dravon nodded. "But nobody has ever made it back alive Dravon. It's pure madness," Lisa acknowledged.

"Well, told you we're gonna die," Ash hands reached for the bourbon bottle while his twin, with difficulty kept it away from him.

"What's more important than our lives?," Shade asked, concerned.

Dravon snapped his fingers and the red book magically rested in his hand. "Look at the cover closely." Ash's hand grabbed the book, his eyes examined it. "Nothing suspicious, just an old scrap with red cover and gold Celtic inscriptions," he said casually.

"Try to open it," Dravon told him, his tolerance towards Ash low. The stylish twin tried hard to open it and flinched when nothing happened. "What sort of book is this," he asked finally, aghast.

"A spellbound Celtic book which can't be opened ordinarily." Dravon took back his belonging and with his magic, lifted the velvety cover off the book. They all watched in awe as they analysed the hard material. Inside the Celtic emblem, seven different shaped holes were made.

"What kind of thing fits these holes?," Shade questioned.

"I bet crystal stones," Jason replied. "Witches use that kind of things."

"Right. We need all the seven crystal stones which are hidden by witches to open this book," Dravon added. Shade, Ash, Lisa and Jade frowned.

"It won't be easy. But at least we can try instead of accepting defeat," Quinn encouraged.

"One question. Why open the book? Surely it doesn't have anything relevant to how defeat the destroyer...," Dravon cut Ash off. "Once this damned book is opened, we might get all our answers to achieve victory."

"So while we wander in the Wickedly Evil Sorceress woods, Morgade will roam free in this town. What if he attacks the citizens?," Jason implored.

"He won't. You see, he's busy preparing for the blood ritual this Sunday," Dravon informed.

"The blood ritual?," Jade whispered.

"The one which needs a fair number of human sacrifices...," Lisa told her.

"For now, he won't attack. If he does, the residents will be more alert. He wants the mortals carefree...especially at night," Dravon took the bourbon bottle and drank some, then went on.

"If he succeeds, he will be more powerful than us. Like I need Quinn, as per the prophecy, the destroyer also needs another source of energy to empower himself. If I'm linked to Quinn's blood, even Morgade must be linked to someone mighty enough." Dravon's expression hardened like ice. "Morgade is just a puppet. The real threat is the one providing the powers : the source."

"So here's the plan : we find the crystals, use them to unlock this book, find any kind of the destroyer's weakness, kill him and then get rid of the one's helping him," Quinn recited.

"What about the blood ritual?," Shade asked.

"We can't stop him. It's fated," Dravon said.

"There shall come a ruler of darkness who shall call for the light.