Chapter 6

"Quinn, what I'm going to say will literally change your life, so you'd better listen," Dravon said, his intent gaze fixed on her, his face dead serious

"I know you experienced nightmares and psychic visions about the past. Also, you recently found out that you were never a Richards."  Quinn's brown eyes widened. Light brown chesnut eyes he could gaze into all night. He barely concealed the devilish gleam in his eyes as he stared at her confused face.

Quinn looked at him as he placed one gentle finger on her lips to remain silent, turned and paced around the room slowly ; deliberately taking his time mentally choosing the right words to receive her undivided attention. He knew Quinn was unpredictable but if he played it right, she will do exactly what he so longed for. His pulse sped up at that thought.

When he faced her again, he could not help staring as Quinn gave him a direct look, a nervous smile perched on her lips. He initially found her beautiful but now the magnetism of her prolonged eye contact has amplified her attractiveness.

"Quinn, your true identity has remained hidden for so long...but not anymore," his expression still grim, his voice low. Brown eyes widened a fraction more, her smile faded at once.

"How...how did you know? I've never told anyone." She shook her head in confusion. "And yet you knew. I just want the truth," she muttered, eyes fixed on the wooden floor. They all stared at her in stupefaction.

"And you shall have it," Dravon added as his blue eyes travelled from her to the rest. The other elites just remained in their positions, transfixed, not uttering a word. He regained his previous seat, faced Quinn and smiled darkly.

"Before I reveal your true identity, you need to know who we really are," he said. And then things got pretty awkward. The boys took off their shirts with Lisa lifting her long sleeve of her blouse and Jade getting rid of her black jacket. Only she and Dravon remained seated.

"Line up everybody," Dravon ordered. They all formed a straight line facing her, Shade and Jason with wide muscular chests, Ash with a tanned lean body. Dravon got up from the armchair, a wicked smirk on his face and stood near Jade who wore a revealing cleavage and backless white short dress.

It was at that moment that Quinn saw the familiar Celtic infinity tattoos gorgeously displayed on their bodies. The boys had similar inverse dragonfly Celtic tattoos — Shade on his left shoulder, Jason and Ash on their lower abdomen whilst Jade had an infinity tattoo entwined with a black rose on her cleavage. Even Lisa's double infinity tattoo was clearly visible on her left arm.

Dravon watched her closely as she focused on each Celtic emblem and at last turned her confused gaze on him. 

"Quinn, you also have an infinity mark," he pointed at her arm. She simply nodded, speechless. Then suddenly Dravon vanished. She sat there, staring blankly at the empty chair. But she could still hear his voice. She looked around but no sight of him. Quinn gasped for her next breath as her body went rigid, primed to flee. What the hell was going on here?