Ash shrugged his shoulders carelessly. "Don't stress yourself brother. I'm still alive." He crouched his body besides Lisa.

"What's with your hair?," Lisa asked.

"You like it? I think it suits me better." Ash gave her his charming smile.

"You highlighted your hair blond?!." It was now that Shade cared to remark that. "Yeah."

"The fuck Ash. While we were worried sick, you actually took time to dye your hair!" Jason lost his usual calm.

"All that stress kinda stressed me out. So I tried something new." He grinned at Jason. They all rolled their eyes heavenwards.

"Where's your precious witch?" Jade questioned Dravon. "Shouldn't she be here right now?" She gave out a wicked laugh. "She must be hiding after what she did, the backstabbing bitch."

"Shut the hell up Jade," they all voiced at the same time.

"You're acting like an idiot," Lisa told Jade.

"Or maybe it's you who needs to hide Jade," the silky voice behind them muttered. They all settled their gaze on Quinn. Jade stood and glared at her.

"Why me? You're the one who started war by telling dad everything. I saw the CCTV recording," she stated defiantly.

"And you just assumed it was me. How thoughtful of you," Quinn grimaced.

"Girls, now isn't the time for a cat fight," Jason informed.

"Relax princess, it's in her blood to break the trust of someone and play with emotions of others."

"What the hell are you talking about?," Jade snapped at Ash.

"Your father is having an affair with my mom," Ash blasted. Jade slapped him. "Are you high on drugs? My dad and your mom? Never." Ash shook her violently. "Don't trust me? Ask Jason then."

Her hazel eyes rested on Jason's face for confirmation. "It's the truth." Jason avoided her hurtful stare.

Dravon clapped his hands. "If the family drama is over, can we discuss about the real situation," he shouted ironically. "Everyone in their seats, RIGHT NOW," he barked.

Muted, they all got the hint to do as told and occupied the couch. Dravon smiled at them and with three quick strides, regained his seat.

"As you can see, I'm in a bad shape. It won't be long before you all start complaining about feeling low with lack of powers, except Quinn." His sapphire blue eyes rested on Quinn's pretty face and smiled when she blushed.

"Obviously, precious Quinn will be left unharmed," Jade commented viciously.

"What's gotten in you? You seemed to have taken the how to behave like a total bitch course from Scarlett," Shade remarked, one eyebrow levelled up ironically.

"As I said earlier, ignore her," Lisa said in a calm voice. She noticed then how Jason gave her a quick smile. Way to go girl. Sooner or later, Jason will have to fall in love with her, she thought as she played with her long black hair.

"I thought you already found a solution in that book. The reunion was meant to announce that our problems are over right," Shade implied, a frown visible.

"Hell Shade. If I got the solution, would I be in this state?" Dravon lost his patience.

"Then why are we gathered?" Jade asked.

"Finally one reasonable question," Dravon said. At that tense moment, Ash opened a bottle full of bourbon and filled his glass. The others watched him in annoyance. He held the bottle in the air. "Anyone want some?" The others sighed in exasperation while Dravon gave him a deadly cold stare.