Baby Adventures- Luke's Birthday Crush

Start from the beginning

"Oh for cute!" Luke looked up and saw many adults looking down at them. He waved his free hand and beamed a smile, showing off his new baby teeth.

"Ashton's grown so much! It's nice he can walk Luke around now. They are going to be great friends when they get older." Someone said and others agreed.

"Time for cake!" Calum gasped and dropped his stuffed animal. Mikey helped him stand and they walked out of the play pen.

Luke frowned. He was the only one who couldn't walk yet. He tugged on Ashtons hand.

Ashton patted his head. He understood what Luke wanted.

He let go of Luke's hand and they both crawled over to the adults. Luke smiled. Now he wasn't the only one crawling.

His mother picked him up and set him on her lap, bouncing him on her knee as everyone sang happy birthday.

Luke giggled under all the attention. "Thank!"

Ashton cheered and clapped his hands when they finished.

His mom leaned him forward so he could blow out the candles, but Mikey beat him to it.

Luke gasped while Calum and Ashton burst out laughing. Luke looked over at Ashton and started laughing too.

"Sowwy." Mikey grinned.

Ashton gave Luke back his pacifier while the adults passed slices of cake around. He smiled and Luke smiled back.

Luke grabbed his plate and squirmed on his moms lap until she got up and set him down beside Ashton at the kids table.

Luke pushed his plate towards the older boy.

Ashton grabbed a handful of the cake and smeared icing all over his face, making Luke screech with laughter.

Ashton giggled and smeared some across Luke's face too.

Luke laughed and clapped his messy hands. "More!"

Ashton fed him pieces of cake until it was gone, and they were covered in frosting.

Ashton looked down at his messy body and giggled. Luke giggled too, though he didn't know what they were laughing at.

"Oh dear." Luke looked up to see Ashton's mom looking down at them, her hand on her face.

"Why are you two so messy? Calum and Michael managed to eat their cake without getting it everywhere. Oh well, I guess its bath time."

Ashton kicked his feet excitedly. "Bath!"

"Yep, bath time!" His mom smiled and picked him up. "Don't touch anything, okay?" She scooped Luke up too and carried them to the bathroom.

She took off their messy clothes and turned on the water.

She set them in the warm water. "I'll be right back after I wash these."

She turned the water off and left.

Ashton splashed his hands in the water and giggled. "Bath!"

Luke gasped when he noticed Ashtons toes. He grabbed onto them and Ashton laughed and kicked his feet.

Luke grabbed his own toes and grinned. "Toes!"

Then Ashton reached over the edge of the tub and grabbed a cup.

He filled it with water and turned Luke around.

He poured the water over Luke's head and the younger boy shrieked, turning back around.

Ashton did it again, until Luke's hair was all wet. He hummed and grabbed a bottle. He opened it and dumped whatever was inside it onto Luke's head.

Luke gasped at the cold sensation, then giggled as Ashton rubbed the stuff into his hair.

"Turn." Ashton instructed, as he grabbed the cup again. Luke turned back around and Ashton rinsed out his hair.

"Done!" He announced. Luke felt his hair and smiled.

"Turn!" This time Luke turned Ashton around and washed his hair with the sane stuff Ashton used on him.

Mrs. Irwin came in a few minutes later and gasped at the scene before her.

"Oh my gosh, how did you get a hold of hair dye?!"

She ran to the tub and pulled them out, draining the water.

She sat them on the floor and wrapped them up in towels.

"What happened here?" Both boys looked up to see Luke's mom coming in.

"I dont know, they dyed their hair pink somehow, I was gone for only five minutes!" Mrs. Irwin exclaimed. Mrs. Hemmings burst out laughing.

"They must have used the hair dye from Halloween! I knew I shouldn't have left it in the tub." She shook her head as she peered down at the now pink haired boys. "Lesson learned. It will come out in a few weeks fortunately."

Ashton giggled patted his hair with both hands. "Pink!" Luke laughed.

Once they were dry and in new clothes, Luke and Ashton crawled around the yard, showing off their new hair styles.

Calum watched them with big eyes. He walked behind them, trailing along his blanket.

Mikey applauded them and followed them too.

They made a baby parade around the house, until it was time to open presents.

Luke giggled in his seat as the adults set his gifts in front of him.

He opened the first one and pulled out a new TMNT pacifier. He smiled and handed it down to Ashton.

Ashton giggled and blushed.

Luke opened the next gift, which came in a bag. He set the tissue paper on his head so it was out of the way while he reached in the bag.

He grabbed out a new, fleece blanket and Calum gasped.

He dropped his own blanket and ran on unsteady legs over to Luke. He grabbed the new blanket and buried his face into it.

Luke frowned and looked at Ashton. Ashton shrugged and smiled.

Luke smiled too and patted Calums head.

In the end, Calum kept the blanket, Mikey got his new backpack, and Ashton gave the pacifier back to Luke.

He smiled and Luke took it, stuffing it into his mouth.

Ashton grabbed Luke's hand and helped him up again. He walked Luke around the yard until guests started departing.

"Come on Ashton, it's time to go home!" Ashton looked up when his name was called. He stopped and hugged Luke.

"Bye Lukey."

"Bye Ashy." Luke waved his fist. Ashton smiled and leaned in, pressing his face against Luke's cheek.

"Bappy Hirthday!"

"Thank." Luke smiled.