Getting Somewhere

Mitch's POV
~~Time Skip~~

Tomorrow is the big day. Can't believe it. After all these years of not dating and trying to find someone to love, i've found her. She's been my best friend all along. And tomorrow, I get to make her mine. My beautiful princess, the girl of my dreams, she was my whole world and I can't-

"Does this look okay?" Jerome stands in front of me with a black suit on.

"Yeah biggums. You look hawt." I joke.

"Ya know, what if we all came to the wedding tomorrow all dressed like our Minecraft skins. That would be absolutely hilarious!" Ryan laughs as he walks in and sits down on one of the chairs.

"Okay Batman." Jerome says as he tighten's his tie. Ryan and I start laughing.

"Yeah, have you found Rachel yet? She's coming to the wedding, right?" I joke.

"Nah, i'm bring Ariana Grande. It's all good." We all sit there laughing at our inside jokes.

"Get that suit off Jerome, we have to go to the Church for dress rehearsal." Jerome walks back into the bathroom. (They are at the TC house btw.)

"Oh shit, is Ashley waiting for us?" Ryan sits up.

"No, we're all driving there together. She's at her friends house or something."

"Mitch!" Ashley yells from downstairs.

"Oh well never mind." Ryan laughs at me. I walk out of the room and look over the railing.

"You guys ready?" She smiles. I walk down the stairs and meet her at the bottom. I kiss her lips, and put my hand on her stomach, which now has a visible baby bump.

"Yeah, waiting for Jerome to change. How are you feeling?" I smile at her and lean over to kiss her stomach. She runs her fingers through my hair.

"Pretty good. Just, trying not to focus on the bad things right now." I frown.

"What bad things?" I brush my hand against her cheek.

"Sickness." She looks down and takes my hand. I laugh.

"Baby, don't worry, everything is going to be perfectly fine. I promise." I smile at her and bring her into another kiss.

"Go get Ryan and Jerome. Mat and Rob are waiting outside with me and everyone else is just driving me crazy." She smiles back.

"Well if the people that are suppose to be there, know how to get there, then tell them to go."

"Okay babe. But we really need to go now so hurry up." We smile at each other and I race back upstairs.

"Guys, are you ready?" Jerome and Ryan are playing on their phones.

"Oh yeah. Sorry. Lezzgo." Ryan jumps up. I run into my room and grab my keys and my phone and I chase after Jerome and Ryan who ran downstairs already. We all meet Ashley, Mat and Rob outside.

"Hey Mat! Long time no see!" I walk over and give Mat a man hug. Mat has been staying at a hotel cause we ran out of room for everyone to stay at the house. "How's everything going?"

"Pretty good. I guess. Still recovering but, trying to move on." He looks down at his feet. Rob puts a hand on his back and I bring him into another hug. Stephen died last week, It's been tragic and I took Ashley and Jerome up to Montreal for the funeral.

Jerome and Ryan hop into Ryan's car and Ashley gets into my car. Mat decides to ride with Jerome and Ryan, and Rob gets in with us. I hop in the car and pull out of the driveway a little bit. Ryan stops me and I roll down my window.

"What do you want." Ashley yells out.

"Let's race!" Jerome and Mat laugh.

"No." Ashley answers immediately. "You know where your going, right?"

"Jerome know's."

"Alright, see you there." Ashley rolls up the window and Ryan sticks his tongue out at us. Rob does it back in the back seat and Mat just flips us off.

"Well that escalated quickly." Rob sits back dramatically. Ashley and I laugh and we make our way to the church.

On the way to the church, Ryan does test us on the racing thing and Ashley just puts her head back and shuts her eyes.

"You feeling okay babe?" I'm keeping my eyes on the road.

"Yeah, it's just this baby is putting a lot of weight on me."

"It'll do that."

"When do you guys find out what the gender is?" Rob whispers.

"In about 5 months. But we're thinking about doing this thing where we go to a party store and you give them the gender of the baby that's in an envelope and they create a package for it so at the baby shower they deliver the package and that's when you find out the sex of it." I smile and Ashley notices.

"Oh! That's so cool. Well i'm very happy for you guys. I'm honored to be this child's uncle!" Ashley and I burst out laughing. "What?" Rob frowns.

"Nothing." Ash and I giggle. Rob turns back and looks out the window again.

We arrive at the church and Ashley and I walk in hand in hand.

"Oh wow. This place is great!" Ryan behind us amazed.

"I know, I told them that I wanted to get married here." Jerome smiles to himself.

"I don't think you should. You should do it somewhere special." Ashley yawns.

"Damn Ash." I joke. She punches me in the arm playfully. She pulls out a list from her back pocket.

"Alright so our bridesmaids are Alesa, Louise and Marley. Our groomsmen are Ryan, Mat and Rob. Our Maid of Honor is Tara and Best man is Jerome. Ring carrier is Connor and Flower girl is Kyleigh. Sound correct?"

"Yup." I smile at her and pull her into a kiss. "Did your parents fly in yet?"

"Yeah, did your's?"

"Yeah, everyone's here. I think the only people that haven't got here yet is Lachlan and Annie. But they are for sure that they will be here by late tonight or tomorrow morning." 

"Perfect." She smiles at me. 

We walk around the Church together, down the hallway's, dressing rooms, backstage. Get a good view of the church, we walk outside and to a small garden that was a good place to take pictures and stuff. 

"Look's like it's gonna rain babe." Ashley frowns. 

"It does. Hopefully it doesn't tomorrow." I smile at her.

"Your parent's are here!" Jerome calls out from the entrance. I look back at Ashley.

"Let's go back inside and start." She smiles back at me and we walk back upstairs to the front of the church. 

We get through the steps, and procedures that we needed to go over and the line up and so on. Wedding's are a lot of work. But I know in the end, it will be worth it. After we're done, Ash and I talk to all of our friend's and say goodbye to our families because they wanted to go back to their hotels. It felt so good to know how so many people flew in to be here to support us. Especially our families. I mean, my family flew in from Pennsylvania and Ashley's family flew in from England. It really just warms my heart. 

We actually had to tell our parents today that Ashley was pregnant. Our mom's were excited, my dad pat me on the back and said good job and then Ashley's father tried to warm up to the thought, but later on had a small talk with me how I better be a good father and husband to Ashley. I agreed to his rules and everything and he finally smiled at me and said it was good to have me in his family. I'm pretty proud of myself. We watched them leave and we all sat in the church talking and laughing. 

I felt Ashley's warmth leave my body and I watched her walk away silently. I didn't question it because I figured she just needed to do her business or something. Girl problems I guess. But after a while of waiting for her to come back, there had to be something wrong.