Awkwardness

Jerome's POV

I let go of Ashley and look at the test again. The first one was positive positive, the second was positive negative. (Pregnant and then not pregnant)

"Which one are we suppose to believe?" 

"I don't know. The box won't tell us shit."

"Well I don't know anything about this. I'm just watching and learning for when my time comes."

"What? Is Louise going to get you pregnant or something?" I pause.

"It will probably be the other way around, But I don't want to do that till AFTER we're married."

"Hey. Don't do that."

"Do what?" 

"Nevermind." We heard a loud bang outside. 

"Fuck. They're home. What should we do with these?" Ashley starts freaking out. 

"Here! Put them back in the box and give them to me." She scrambles quickly. 

"Come back and get coffee or something!" I run into the backyard, looking for something to hide them in. I look over and see our neighbors trashcan. I hop over the fence and stuff the two boxes in there and run back over to the house. I walk inside out of breath to all the guys staring at me. 

"Jerome?" Adam tries not to laugh "You okay man?"

"Oh yeah! I heard a jet or something really low outside and I wanted to see it. So I ran around trying to find it."

"Yeah, It was weird." Ashley says nervously. Everyone shrugs and walks away, Mitch walks over to Ashley and hugs her tight and gives her a long kiss.

"So how was today?" He smiles at her.

"Interesting. Tara, um, threw up and I had to take her home. The lady that was helping us said that we could reschedule and come in later this week." Ashley hesitates.

"Oh wow. Is she okay?"

"Um, I don't know." 

"Well alrighty then. So do you guys want to go record? I need some videos, kinda ran out." He rubs his head.

"Yeah, we can. Got nothing better to do." I say cheerfully.

"Same." 

"Alright, let's go set up then."

"Okay, i'm gonna grab some coffee. You guys want any?"

"Yus pls." Ashley walks over to the machine.

"Nah i'm good. I'm gonna go set up." He runs upstairs back into his room. Ashley peeks through the rooms around us and make sure nobody can hear us. 

"What did you do with them?"

"Threw them in the neighbors trashcans."

"Wow. Okay, well. Nobody can know till after the wedding. Okay? We can't put any stress on anybody right now. Especially Mitch."

"But what are we going to do?"

"I'll make a doctors appointment and just find out there. The test could be lying or telling the truth. We don't know." 

"Let me know when the appointment is, just so I can go with you." 

"Why do you want too?"

"Because this is going to eventually happen with Louise and I, I want to know what I should be prepared for and shit." 

"Whatever. Let's get upstairs before Mitch thinks of anything." 

"True." I grab my coffee and walk upstairs with Ashley. I walk into my room and set up my equipment and log onto The Nexus. I wait for the invite from Mitch on Skype and the server. I lean back in my chair and think of all the possibilities.