Game Night

Mitch's POV

"Here babe." I hand Ashley a glass of spice rum and a Pepsi.

"Thanks." She smiles at me and opens the can of Pepsi and mixes it with the rum.

"So whatcha guys want to play tonight?" Alesa giggles as she walks into the room with 4 different games. Adam walks in behind her, making sure she doesn't fall or anything.

"Well, whatcha got?" Jerome smiles and then glances over at Ashley. What the fuck. I stare at him.

"Well, we got, Apples to Apples, Life, Screw you, or Monopoly."

"Apples to Apples." Ashley raises her hands in the air.

"I'm in on that one!" I agree.

Everyone else agree's and we all set up. At the end of the game, Ryan wins and we all say our green cards to see what we are.

"Alright, me first since I won." Ryan giggles. "So I am, Hot, Scary, Furious but Nice." We all laugh and I go next.

"I, am Fabulous, and Heavenly, but Gross." Everyone starts cracking up and Ashley goes next, then Alesa, Jerome, Louise and Adam.

"That was fun. What next?" Adam giggles.

"I gots an Idea." Louise stands up and walks into the other room. She comes back with a lot of paper and a pen for everyone. She hands everyone a piece of paper and a pen. "Alright, so what I want you guys to do is rip up your paper into 4 pieces."

Everyone rips up their paper and then looks back up at Louise.

"Alright, so now what I want everyone to do is right down 4 different fan ships that you support. But they can only be people that are at this table. So you can write down two people and make them a ship. So for example, I'm gonna put down, Louise and Jerome and under it, i'll put, Lorome. Also, put you're name on each of your papers as well."

I start thinking and of course I put down, Mashley and Merome. I mean, of course. I pause and look up. Everyone must be thinking as well. Huh. I'm gonna put Ashlesa and Lyan. I smile to myself and put the papers in a small stack.

"What now?" I question.

"When you are done, give 'em to meh." Ashley giggles at the voice Louise makes. I watch and wait for everyone to get done and Louise mixes the papers together. On the back of each paper she writes either Truth or Dare.

She walks over to the main room and spreads the papers all over the floor with the Truth or Dare side facing up.

"Alright, so this is how this is going to work. Each one of us is going to go one at a time and pick up one piece of paper, your going to flip it over and whoever's name is on it then the two people have to get together and do either a truth or dare, which ever one it is. And the person who decides the truth or dare is whoever's name that's on the paper under the ship. It can be as crazy as you want it to be. Put the papers we used on the table over here when the turn is over."

"Sounds good. So who goes first?" Ashley cheers.

"How about we go alphabetically." Jerome smiles.

"Alright so Adam's first!" Adam smiles and picks up the first piece of paper which has Dare on the back. He looks at the paper and reads it. He then gives a devilish smile.

"So is this sexual truth or dare or regular or what?" Adam smirks.

"Um, we can do sexual." Louise mumbles. Everyone agree's "So this is the only time where everyone is somewhat Friends with Benefits. Who is the ship Adam?"