Two Best Friends

Mitch's POV

~~Flashback~~

"I can't believe you." Jerome stomps out of the room. 

"Jerome. I'm sorry, I just, it's hard to explain." I chase after him.

"No it's not Mitch. One chance, One opportunity and you screwed it up. Do you know how much I wanted her? She could of been mine." 

"I didn't know Jerome, please-"

"No Mitch, you never know! If you didn't walk in on us, I could of had a girlfriend. A GIRLFRIEND." He yells.

"Jerome I know." 

"Just leave me alone Mitch."

"Well maybe if you didn't invite me over in the first place then you would of had a girlfriend. You jag!" I yell at him. He stops and turns around and stares at me for a moment. He doesn't hesitate and bitch slaps me in the face. He puts his hands over his mouth and tears start forming in his eyes. I hold my cheek and glare at him. The room is silent for the moment. 

"Mitch." I look in the hallway mirror and see that my cheek is turning somewhat purple. 

"You don't deserve a girlfriend." I run out of his house and jump in my car. He stands in the window and watches me leave.

~~Flashback Over~~

Ryan's POV

I never thought I would see Jerome and Mitch in a fight together. Like ever. They are like soul mates, but aren't. I already know where Jerome would of gone. I know him well enough to where I don't even have to ask him where he's going. He goes to the same places all the time, and that's why I volunteered to go find him, cause I'm the only person who would of known where he went.

But before I go to where Jerome is at, I have to make a short stop. I drive to the local grocery store and run in and grab a carton of milk. Only way that Jerome will come with me; if I make him laugh. I walk to the cashier and she starts giggling. 

"What's wrong?" I smile at her. She was very pretty and young looking. 

"I like you're shirt." I look down and notice that I'm wearing one of my cat tank tops and my batman pajama pants. I start laughing and she does too. 

"Thanks, didn't really realize I was wearing this. Kinda in a rush this morning." I smile at her and I can feel my face getting red. She gives me my change and I take the carton of milk and walk back out to my car. I drive to a bar that's hidden in the city, that's one of the only bar's that Jerome goes to in L.A. 

I walk in with my carton of milk and hide it from the workers. I see Jerome sitting at the bar watching the football game that's on and I walk over and sit on the bar stool next to him. I put the carton of milk in front of me and open it up and act causal as Jerome starts to laugh next to me. 

"Oh my god Ryan." He giggles.

"OH! Jerome. Didn't know you were here." I joke. 

"Yeah, had a rough morning and needed to get out, decided to come here. What are you doing here?" 

"Oh nothing really, just woke up to my two best friends fighting. Broke my heart when I split them up, I also skipped breakfast because of it so I went to the store, got some milk and came to my favorite bar."

"You sure look like your ready to party, a cat tank top and batman pajama pants. Look out ladies." He puts his hands up. We both start laughing.

"Good stuff. So what are you doing here?" He turns to face me and his cheek is purple, his eyebrow is cut open and his lip is bleeding as well. "Holy shit dude, looks like you got into a pickle."