Damaged

Jerome's POV

"I can't believe we just did that." I lay naked in bed next to Ashley who is breathing heavily.

"Shut the fuck up Jerome." Ashley says sarcastically. I giggle and she looks over at me. I turn to her and kiss her gently. We lay there and start making out again.

"Hey Jero-" Vikk burst through the door. His mouth drops. Ashley gets under the covers.

"Vikk. it's not-, where's Mitch?" I start to panic. Ashley is crying under the covers.

"H-he left. He just drop me off. What the fuck are you guys thinking?"

"Vikk!" Ashley comes out from under the covers. "Please. This is just friends with benefits. Nothing more!"

"Don't fucking give excuses. And what about you're girlfriend Jerome?" I frown.

"She left me." Vikk pauses and stares at me.

"I'm sorry to hear that." You could hear the anger built in his voice. "I'm not going to say anything this time just because, but I swear to fuck if you break Mitch's heart-" he points at Ashley and pauses. "You guys better not ask me for any favors. I can't believe you guys." He starts to stomp out of the room.

"When is Mitch going to be back?" Ashley hesitates.

"Soon. Like 5 minutes soon. He just went to the gas station." He calls back.

Once Vikk is gone, Ashley grabs her bra and underwear and puts it on quick. She throws on her top and runs out of my room. I watch her leave and I put my head down. I promised her we would be fine. I take a deep breath. I put on my boxers and my pants and walk over to my closet and pull out my 'Power Moves only' shirt. Just then I hear the front door open. I walk out and look over the railing to see Mitch with a box of beer.

"I think we have enough beer, Mitch." Ashley says from the kitchen.

"Never enough." He smirks at her. I quietly listen to their conversation. They don't know that i'm up here listening so.

"Are you okay Ashley? You're face is red."

"Yeah, i'm fine. Are you okay?"

"Of course." He sets down the box of beer and walks over to Ashley. He pulls her in for a kiss and she wraps her arms around his neck. "Wanna go have some fun upstairs?" He bits his lip.

"Um-" Just before she could answer, her phone starts to ring. She looks at her phone and gasps. She looks frightened to answer it.

"Who is it?"

"Hello?" She puts her hand on her head and starts walking around the kitchen. "Yeah, come on over. I'll make sure he's gone." She looks up at me. Louise.

"Okay, bye." She hangs up the phone and pulls Mitch into the other room.

Ashley's POV

"I know you just left but do you think that you, Vikk and Jerome could all go to a bar or somewhere. That was Louise and she wants to come over and talk, but she doesn't want Jerome here."

"But i've barely seen you in the past two days. I want to cuddle and watch movies with you." Mitch whines.

"She said she will be over in 2 hours. She had to go to a couple places." We walk back into the kitchen.

"So can we go have some fun? And then cuddle and watch movies tonight?"

"Let's just cuddle and watch a movie."

"Okay, what has gotten into you lately? Did I lose all my hotness or something? You don't want to touch me, or have sex or anything. You barely talk to me and i've barely seen you. What happened? Did I do something wrong?" He looks at me with a desperate look. I'm shocked by his demand.