Late Night Parties

Ashley's POV

It's been about an hour later and Louise, Alesa and I are still in the pool. We've been gossiping, and laughing and talking about our boyfriend's and just having a great time. We played "Marco, Polo" and sharks and mino's and just little games that we use to love. We're over in the sorta shallow part of the pool doing handstands and seeing who can hold their breath longer until we hear some music softly start to play. We all turn our heads towards the sound and Alesa jumps out right away and goes to where her purse is. 

She pulls out her phone and answers it. Her face lights up. Me and Louise watch her secretly and see if we can get any hints on who it may be. 

"Alright, i'll make sure...... mhmm..... Okay, see you in a bit..... I love you too. Bye." She takes the phone away from her ear and stares at it for a couple of seconds and smiles. She hangs up the phone and throws it back in her purse. She turns around quickly with a big grin peeking out. 

"Tonight, is going to be awesome." She giggles. "But that was Adam, he said everything is set up! You guys ready to go look beautiful and head on over?" 

"What are you talking about? You guys are already beautiful!" Louise teases and smiles at us.

"Not now we don't, we look like a bunch of kids playing goofy games." I smirk. We all laugh at the fact that its true. But that's one of the best things about being an adult. We can be kids at the same time.

We jump out of the pool and grab our towels and sit for a moment while waiting to dry off. 

"Oh gosh. I just remembered. I wore this and a tank top to the pool today" I pull out my white tank top and point at my bikini. "If there is people there already then I don't want them to see me in this! I would look ridiculous." I sighed.

"Wow, a see through tank top? That's hot." Louise jokes. I playfully push her and she just laughs at me.

"Well, that's why I asked if you were ready to go look beautiful. We have an hour before we have to be there. We can just hit that fancy clothing store that I know you love down the street and pick out an outfit there!" Alesa smiles cheerfully.

"Alesa.. I really don't want you to spend so much money on me. That place is pretty expensive." 

"Don't worry, its my treat, I'm going to pick out an outfit for myself and Louise can pick out one for her. I'll pay for it all." Louise turns to her. 

"Alesa..." 

"No, no. It's totally fine, you don't have to pay me back or anything. But we have to get going. Don't want to be late to your own party!" She chuckles. She grabs my hand and Louise's and we all skip to our car, happier than we usually are and hoping that tonight will be amazing.

Alesa's POV

We arrive at Ashley's favorite store, Pure. I knew about the party tonight and knew that Ashley wouldn't have time to change at the house when we got back there or anything so that's why I offered to bring her here. It's a present for her and Mitch's anniversary. My treat. We open the doors and this wonderful scent runs through the air when we walk inside. The place had lights everywhere and had clothes every step you took. A lot of the clothes were kind of sexy so I figured that's where I would take the girls first. I walk over to the clothing racks and gesture for Louise and Ashley to follow. I jump a little as I hear a high pitched voice on the other side of me. 

"Hi! Sorry I startled you. Do you need help finding anything? My name is Valerie by the way." She smiles at me. She's short with long blonde hair and green eyes. She has a flower headband in her hair and she is wearing a purple shirt that stuck to her skin and had a black skirt pulled up to her stomach. She was cute, i'll admit.