The Things We Weren't Suppose To See

Ashley's POV

I was very excited when everyone agreed to record Battledome. I really needed a video for tomorrow and didn't feel like recording one tomorrow and having it be last minute. I'm at 4 million subscribers now on Youtube and I can't be happier. Jerome is at 8 million and Mitch at 9 million. I was very proud of all of us because we have worked our ass's off to make all of our viewers happy. And I can't thank everyone enough for all the support I get. All of my viewers/subscribers mean the world to me. I love every single one of them. 

I log onto the Battledome server that everyone was on and joined the Skype call that Mitch was hosting. 

"Hola." I say as I move my character around. Everyone returns the favor and we decide who the captains are. 

"How about the captains are...... Mitch and Ashley!" Vikk cheers. 

"Wow Vikk, you did that one purpose!" Mitch replies. Everyone laughs and then agree's.

"Fine. Ashley, you pick first." 

"Um, okay, I want..." I look at everyone's Minecraft characters that are standing in front of me. 

"Jerome, Tyler, and Ryan!" I smile even though they can't see me. 

"Sweet." Ryan says.

"That's cool, cause you just gave me the winning team! Jason, Adam and Vikk. C'mon over babes." Mitch jokes.

"Lets get going, shall we?" Mitch ends the Skype call and we join our team into two separate calls.

~~A whole recording later~~

We finish the game with Jerome being the victor! It was a hilarious game. Both teams join up together to discuss everything. 

"Well, I'm super tired and gonna go to bed." Mitch yawn's.

"It's almost 6 in the morning here." Vikk's says in a really sleepy voice. 

"Oh how I don't miss being in different time zones!" Everyone laughs and we all leave the call. I'm probably just going to edit in the morning because I want to go sleep with Mitch. 

I walk out of Ian's room and Jerome bumps into me on the way out, he is in his swimming trunks with a towel over his shoulder. 

"Oh hey Ash, do you and Mitch want to come swimming with all of us?" 

"Nah, Mitch and I are so exhausted from today. We might come out later though."

"Fine, keep it down though. I don't want to be waking up to you guys tonight." He winks at me and starts to walk downstairs. 

"You and Louise better keep it down too." He stops and turns around at me. 

"That's cute." He runs into the kitchen and I can hear him going through the fridge, I laugh and walk over to Mitch's room. 

~~This is going to be very Hawt and Spicy with Mitch and Ashley. *Hint hint* PG-13~~

His door is shut so I do a little knock on his door. 

"Come in!" He shouts. 

I walk into the room where the lights were dimmed with two candles that were lit on the night stands and the smell of cinnamon traveled through the air. Mitch is laying on the bed on his left side, he is shirtless and very attractive. I shut and lock the door and I approach the bed.

"Hello beautiful." His voice weakens me. 

"Hey sexy." I crawl onto the bed and fall into his kiss.