I Wish It Never Happened

~~Author's Note~~ 

So this whole chapter is going to be very intense. So if you don't like triggers or anything suicidal or drug related, then don't read. This chapter will never be mentioned by anyone in the story, I just wanted to add this in cause I thought it would be interesting to read about. But basically, this is going to be a flashback of Adam and Alesa during their "fucked up" phase, in high school. What i'm about to include in here, has NEVER happened to them in real life. Don't get me wrong but I do love both of them more than anything. And this is before they were pure. So, yeah. So please don't freak out or anything. :)

Adam's POV

~~Flashback~~

It was late at night at Alesa's Mother's house. Her mom was out of town for a week and Alesa and I were going to have some fun while we could. We built a small meth lab in the kitchen, Alesa and I had it running from the counter to the sink, we were very high up in the clouds. But we were happy. We wanted to destroy ourselves because who fucking cares. We just wanted to be happy together. And that's what we intended to do. 

All night we smoke cigarettes, blunts, snorted cocaine and took many pills. We threw a party just for me and her. We kissed, we ran around on the street and threw water balloons at each other. We would go inside and strip each other down and fuck right on the staircase. We were happy. 

I woke up that morning to her staring at me and running her fingers through my hair. I was butt naked on the bed, sleeping. I looked up at her. 

"Morning beautiful." I murmured. I look behind me at the alarm clock. "Oh shit." I pushed myself up and put on my pants.

"Do you have to go?" A tear streams down her face. I lean down and wipe it away with my thumb. 

"I do." She looks down. I smile at her. "Coming down anytime soon?" 

"I'm too high up, way too high. This is me, happy." She smiles at me. I lean in and kiss her forehead.

"I have to go, I can't miss this meeting." 

"If you stay here they wont kill you." I giggle at her. She takes a drink of the bottle of alcohol that was on the bed. I run out the door and drive to school. I had all the windows down and I felt alive and happy.

I ran into Tyler and Jason on the way inside.

"Hey stranger." Jason giggles.

"Alesa is keeping you some good company aye?" Tyler jokes. They both laugh. "Where is she anyway?

"She's at home. Too fucked up to be here." 

"I see." Tyler giggles.

"I have to go. Have a meeting with Dr. Bliss."  I wink at them.

"Oh man, watch out." Jason jokes. I laugh and walk into the school.

The meeting went very interesting. Basically telling me that my life is fucked up and if I don't turn in one of my assignments then I'll be kicked out. Great, right?

I drive back home to Alesa's house. I walk in and set down my books and backpack. 

"Alesa." I yell. No sound. "Alesa, are you home?" Still nothing. "Alesa!" I walk upstairs to her mother's room. She was sitting on the bed with a bunch of magazines around her. A lot of the pages were torn out and scattered. "Alesa, what are you doing?" I move in front of the bed and look up behind her. The whole wall had pictures of death and destruction from the pages of the magazines she torn out. "Alesa?"