"Let's go get some Mochi while we wait." I said picking up Akamaru.

"Okay, let's go but it's true ya know." I was confused but he just smiled.

"He likes you but he doesn't want to say anything about it. Also Shikamaru will speak up if he doesn't. Then again maybe I might take your heart." He said smiling down at me.

"You're still with that?" He smiled but then picked me up.

"Look, if Naruto, Sasuke, or Shikamaru don't make a move on you maybe I'll make a move on you." He kissed my cheek. He put me down slowly and grabbed my hand again.

"Hi you two! You guys came for more Mochi?" I looked up to see Nieco in front of the Mochi store.

"Hey Nieco! Are you going on a mission?" I asked as we walked up to her.

"Yup! Oh and I knew you guys were coming so here." She said handing us some Mochi.

"Thanks Nieco, Kiba we should really get going. Bye Nieco!"

"Bye Kiba, Akamaru, Kimimaru." She said while we walked away.

"Hey Kimimaru." Kiba said taking Akamaru from me and putting him down.

"What?" He smiled brightly and picked me up again.

"Kiba! Put me down!" I yelled back he just laughed and started to run.

"Hold on tight!" And with that he started to run faster.

Sasuke

I was walking back to the academy with Sakura and Naruto. I stopped before walking inside and looked around. I noticed everyone was coming back but I didn't see Kimimaru or Kiba anywhere. I decided to go look for them when I heard Kimimaru's voice.

"Kiba! You're going to drop me!"

"No I'm not." I turned around to see Kiba carrying Kimimaru bride style.

"Kiba! Put me down! AAAAAAH!" She screamed when Kiba pretend to drop her.

"Fooled ya!" Kiba laughed.

"Kiba you're so mean!"

"But you love me." He said and that made me snap.

"Kiba! Put her down." I said making Kiba stop running. He looked at me then let out a sigh.

"Well, looks like the fun is over." He put Kimimaru down and grabbed her hand.

"Kiba you're the worst friend ever." Kimimaru said running a hand threw her hair.

"Look at the bright side, we got here fast and we had Mochi." He said holding up a plastic bag.

"Kimimaru, let's go inside." I said walking away from them.

"Jeez Sasuke, at least say hi or how ya doing." Kimimaru said running in front of me.

"Just leave him alone Kim. Anyways, I'll see you inside." Kiba said walking up to her and kissing her head before going inside.

"Sasuke, we should go inside too. I can't wait to see who our new sensei is." I grabbed her arm before she could walk away.

"Kimimaru, I don't want you near him. I don't like the way he acts around you. Just stay a-"

"Sasuke! It's just Kiba. He was trying to be nice to me. Plus, I'll be in the same team with you. So be nice to our friends and let's go before we get in trouble." She said making me let go of her. She ran inside to catch up with Kiba and Akamaru. I know Kiba was trying to be nice but something else told me that wasn't all he was trying to be.