2.3

11/01/18

Dear Ryan.

Everything's getting worse. I'm getting worse.

I've had to go back into therapy again.
I lie to you. I lie to everyone. I've been telling you that I'm going to meet up with family, or that I'm going to the gym, or just on a walk. You all believe me. After all, why would I lie.

I hate my new therapist. For one, her office smells funny. It's the constant lingering smell of cat piss. Her office is an ugly beige colour as well, and the seats are hard and uncomfortable. She makes me uncomfortable.

I kind of regret getting it again. I regret it a lot. But it's supposed to help me?

I've had three breakdowns today. Brook caught me, during the first one. It was nice having him there...but he isn't you. I have to get better at hiding them.

After all, you can't trust anyone, can you?

Love,
Andy

---------

noot noot

another bad update lel

I'm kind of bulk writing as I'm going away next week for my Birthday (Sunday 19th) and yeet idk if I'll have signal so I might not be able to update.

uh this book has 10K reads.Which is insane as lIterally yesterday I said about having 9K. I love you all so mucH

Also, 1K followers on Instagram?!? WhaT? I genuinely don't deserve any of this and I'm so grateful and aaaaaaa I love you so so so so much.

-Lauren

instagram: adorkablefovvs
Twitter: adorkablefovvs