2.0

AN: kATiE sTop rEadinG mY sTuff you biCh (jokIng iLy 😘)

19/12/17

Dear Ryan

You did it. You finally broke up with her. I shouldn't be happy, because I know you're hurting. But I can't help it.

"Ryan?" Andy asked, knocking gently on the door. There was a grunt from inside, which Andy took as a sign to go in.

He opened the door, letting a small streak of light into the otherwise pitch black room. He could just about make out Rye's figure lying on his bed. He was lying on his stomach, his head in a pillow. Andy sat down beside Rye and placed a hand on Rye's back.

"Hey? You ok?" He cringed almost instantly after the words had left his mouth. obviously Rye wasn't ok. What a stupid question.  Rye sighed and sat up just enough to look over at Andy.

"I think you know the answer to that" Rye muttered. Andy gave him a small smile and opened his arms, beckoning Rye into a hug. Rye rolled his eyes, but accepted it, laying his head in Andy's lap. Immeditally, Andy's hands went into Rye's hair.

"She doesn't deserve you Rye. You know that don't you?" Andy said, looking down. Rye sighed and buried his face into Andy's jeans.
"Why did she do it Fovvs? Why am I not good enough?" Rye muttered into the fabric.
"Don't say that Ryan. You are good enough. You're too good for her. Trust me, in a few weeks, she'll be begging for you to come back"
"I was such an ass to Mikey. And as always, he was right about her. Why didn't I just listen to him"
"Hey, calm down. It wasn't your fault. You didn't believe him because you were in love with her-"
"It not an excuse Andy. He's my best friend. I shouldn't have blown up at him the way I did"

There was a silience. Andy sighed. He didn't know what to say. Because Rye was right. He shouldn't have blown up at Mikey the way he did. And he couldn't lie and say that Rye didn't do anything wrong.

"I'm sorry" Rye muttered eventually. Andy frowned.
"Why. You have nothing to be sorry for?" Andy asked, confused. Rye sat up and faced Andy, looking him directly in the eyes. Andy shivered. He couldn't understand why...Then, Rye's eyes flicked down to his lips but quickly returned to his eyes with and intense stare. Andy momentairly forgot how to breathe.

Did he just?

Rye's eyes went down to his lips again, and this time, he leaned in. He got close, hovering over Andy's lips, so that Andy could feel his hot breath. It was driving him insane. He grabbed to back of Rye's head and closed the gap between them.

Almost immeditaly, Andy pulled away, going bright red. He sttod up quickly, leaving Rye confused.
"Andy..."
"No. I shouldn't have done that. Sorry" Andy quickly left the room and headed to the bathroom, locking himself inside. He heard Rye outside, banging on the door, threatning to break it down. Andy ignored him and pulled his notebook out.

I kissed you. I kissed you just after you broke up with your girlfriend. God i'm such a moron. Why do I do that? You probably hate me now. You should hate me now. I'm sorry Ryan. I'm so so sorry

Love,
Andy

,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-,-

Eh sue me. I have no excuse as to why this took forever and a day to write.

Also fun fact i was listening to tøp when writing this (if u dont know who they are what are u doin with ya lifeeee)

Lmao its half 8 im tired ok. Leave me alone.

What ship do you want me next oneshot to be about? Also if you have any oneshot ideas, feel free to give them to me :)

-Lauren

(yes. my name is lauren. not leo. but if you still want to call me leo, thats fine)