1.1

11/12/17

Dear Ryan.

You and Mikey have had an argument. Which is strange as you two are probably the calmest and the least likely to fight out of all of us.

You won't tell me what you argued about either. Neither of you will. Which makes me think its about me. About what I told Mikey yesterday...

You ended up storming out the house. Mikey locked himself in the Jacklyn room. Which Brook and Jack are more than a little annoyed about.

I ran after you. You were upset and what kind of friend would I be if I didn't check on you. You were at the park, sitting on the swings. I sat next to you. We didn't talk much. I didn't know what to say.

I asked you. About the fight. You told me it was nothing. I know it wasn't nothing, Ryan. I know you to well. I know when somethings bothering you.

I shouldn't have done it, but I pushed. I pushed because I was worried Ryan. I'm really worried about you.

You snapped at me. You told me to Fuck off. You told me that I was being nosey and I should just leave you alone. So I did.

I'm sorry Ryan. I really am.

Love
Andy

.-.-.-.-.-.-..--.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

*throws up bc of how bad this is*

Heheh sorry I've not been posting. Im having a bad week.

It's like, I either feel super sad or I don't feel anything at all?

Um. Yeah idk what else to say heree.

Uh thanks for 11k on MTYEK. And nearly 2k on here.

Ly guys

-Lauren