0.1

01/12/17

Dear Ryan.

My therapist suggested I do this. She told me I should keep a journal or a diary and write about how I feel.

I didn't want to do it. It seemed too cliche. But it did give me this idea. To write letters to you. Even though you will never read them. I don't want you to ever read these. Because i'm going to admit some things that I probably shouldn't.

Like the fact I really like you. And not just in a friend way.

Yeah, I have a crush on you. I always have. The first week we met, back in 2015. Before Brook. Before Mikey. Before Jack. Before Roadtrip became what we are now.

The moment I met you, I fell for you.

I don't know what it was. Maybe it was your gorgeous smile. Maybe it was your amazing eyes. Maybe it was your insane personality. Something about you made me incredibly attracted to you. We clicked as friends straight away.

I know we will never be a thing. After all, you have a girlfriend now, don't you? Maise. She's a lucky girl. I can tell you love her a lot.

I don't think she feels the same way. I don't like her and I definitely don't trust her. But the others adore her, so my opinion isn't relative.

I can hear you. You're calling my name. You're telling me that the foods done. I don't want to eat. I haven't eaten a proper meal in a long time. But i'll still come. If it means I get to spend more time with you.

Love
Andy