1.2

12/12/17

Dear Ryan.

You're acting like nothing happened yesterday. This morning, you were super nice to me.

You're avoiding Mikey. I know you are. Because everytime he comes near you, you come over to me and start talking to me. You haven't said a word to him.

Mikey won't tell me what your argument was about either. When I asked him, he also said it was nothing. I didn't push as I didn't want him to snap at me like you did.

You confuse me Ryan. You really do. I don't understand why you're being nice to me this morning, when (if I'm being honest) you were an asshole to me yesterday.

Anyway, we went to the studio today. You invited Maisie to join us. I hated it. Mikey did to. But I did my parts and ignored her. I ignored how much it hurt everytime you leaned over to kiss her, she wouldn't repsond. It hurt to see the look of dissapointment on your face when she rejected you. Because I know I wouldn't do that to you Ryan.

I would never even dream of it

Love
Andy

——————————————

Oh look another update I completely hateee. Can you tell i'm getting worse with my writing. I have a plan as to where i want this to go...ish. I might change it.

Can i take a moment to express how proud I am of himm

Can i take a moment to express how proud I am of himm. He did so well yesterday for not training his legs for two years. Hes actually so perfect its and im so so proud of him.
Well done Fovvs

Also I've changed my @ name on Instagram to @wheezefovvs so go hmu on there.

-Lauren