Shawn (dirty)

For: ShxwnsBae

__________________

"Cmooooon ya lazy bumsickle. Get upppp" i felt my boyfriend Shawn poking my cheek. What time was it anyway?

"Shaaaawwwnnn" i groaned as i looked at the clock. 2:00. In the MORNING. What the hell does he want at this time?! "Cmoonn. Please get up?!" He kept on poking and poking. "No" i said as i smashed my face into the pillow. "Now leave me alone"

Silence. Yes. My favorite thing. Well. It only lasted for about 5 seconds.

I felt Shawns cold hands on my side. I knew what he was doing. And i didnt like it. "STOOOP" i giggled as his fingers pressed into my sides. "Get up" he continued. I guess i only had one choice.

"OKAY. okay. Im up. Im up. Now what in the worrlddddd. Do you want?!" I questioned as i sat up in bed. "Im gonna take you somewhere special" he grabbed my hands and stood me up. "Shawn. Can't we go in the morning or something? I-" my sentence was cut off by Shawns lips smashing into mine. "Trust me" he said as he pulled away. "You dont even have to get dressed. Just follow me." He grabbed my hand and we headed out the house.

I had NOO idea where we were going, but once we got there, i was so surprised. "The beach. Duh!" I said as i hopped out of the car. "I love you" i said as i gave him a small peck on the lips. "I knew you'd like it" he smiled and grabbed my hand. "Shall we?" He smirked. "We shall" i giggled and we walked onto the beach.

We walked for a little while, the sun was still down, and there was not 1 person ANYWHERE. Thank god. Just me and him.

"Here!" I said as i pointed to a nice secretive spot on the beach. Under the boards. Perfect. "Sneaky arent you?" He kissed my cheek and we continued to the spot. We sat down and just watched the waves for a while.

"Chloe?" I heard Shawns caring voice beside me. "I love you" he smiled. "I love you too baby boy" i pinched his cheek and we both started to laugh. "I'm not a baby" he crossed his arms. "Yes you are" i said in a baby voice. "No im not Babe!" He whisper yelled. "Yessssh yooouuuu areeeee" i pinched his cheek one more time. I felt him push me back, and soon enough i was laying on the sand. "I'll just have to prove it then" he took his shirt off and put it to the side. Slowly, he lowered himself onto me, just so that he was hovering.

"Still think im a baby?" He face was right in front of mine. "Yepp" i said starting to bite my lip. I love this side of Shawn. It turns me on.

"Fine then. Have it your way" he replied. He got up off of me and took off his pants, leaving him in his boxers. He lowered himself back onto me and pulled down my pajama shorts. Slowly, he entered one finger inside of me. Then two. With every pump, a curl. The pleasure made me throw my head back. "Shawwn" i softly moaned.

He pulled his fingers out and i looked at him. "Do you STILL think i'm a baby??" He face was even closer this time. Our noses basically touching. "Fuck me and i'll tell you" i snapped. "Whatever you say baby girl" he pulled down his boxers and put my shorts to the side. "Im not the baby. You are" i smirked. I watched as he positioned himself at my entrance. "Oh yeah? We'll see about that" he shoved himself inside of me. The first few thrusts were uncomfortable. But after that, the pleasure grew and grew.

"Babyyyy. Pleaseeee. Mmm. Fasterr" i moaned as Shawn thrust in and out of me. "Fuck. Oh. Yeah. Chloooe" he moaned. Hot damn, he wasnt gonna last long was he??

"I-i i think im gonna." With that, i felt Shawn release inside of me. Between his moans and the warm fluids rushing through my body, i couldnt hold it in anymore. "YESSS" i moaned as i came undone.

Soon after, Shawn pulled out and laid beside me. "Not such a baby anymore am i?" He smirked. "Nope. Your a man" i winked and pulled his head towards mine. "I love you Shawn." "And I love you Chloe"

___________________

Hope you liked it💖🙈

Remember to leave some requests peepssss. I love you alll❤️

Stay Nashty🏄