Aaron (dirty)

For: AveyLee

______________________

I grabbed my boyfriend Aarons hand. Me and Aaron have been dating for 2 months now. Today we went to Matt's house to just hangout with all the boys.

"Lets watch a movie." Taylor suggested. We all agreed and watched as Matt put in Oculus. I've heard that this movie is really creepy. I mean. I like scary movies, but they freak me out.

The movie had started and i could already tell it was going to be scary. Matt had turned off the lights so I couldnt see anything. Honestly, i was terrified.

About 5 minutes into the movie i heard a noise behind me. "Did you hear that?" I asked Aaron. "Hear what?" He looked at me. Great. Now I'm imagining things. "BOO" screamed Cameron as he jumped out from behind the couch and grabbed me. "OH MY GOOOOOOD" i yelled and jumped up. Everyone started cracking up. "Haha. Real funny" i said, sarcasm clear in my voice. I returned to my seat but this time sat on Aaron's lap. I made everyone promise not to scare me again, or i would leave. They agreed. I hated being scared. It made me angry.

The movie was actually really good so far. Every time i got scared i jumped a little. I was still on Aaron's lap and didn't realize that when i jumped it made him uncomfortable. Every time i would apologize and try to get off but he told me to stay.

The movie was half way over and Aaron whispered in my ear. "We have to get home. Now" "why?" I asked him. I wanna finish the movie. "Fine. Then I'll take you upstair" he grabbed my hand and quickly, yet quietly took me upstairs. Nobody noticed we were gone because they were so into the movie.

"What do you want?" I asked him concerned. "You" he said kissing my neck. Ohhh. So thats why he looked so uncomfortable. "Right now?" I asked, worried that the boys would be able to hear us. "I cant wait any longer. Your driving me nuts" he said. I could literally see the lust in his eyes. He kissed my neck and pulled my pants down along with my underwear. "I couldnt take your teasing anymore" he whispered in my ear. I had no idea that i was even doing it!

He started to rub my clit and i started to moan. I didnt want to moan too loud because i didnt want the boys to hear us. Especially because we were in Matts house. "You like that baby?" He asked me. "Mmhmm" i moaned. Damn. He was really horny. He continued to rub me as he attempted to pull down his pants. When they were to his ankles, i felt him slip a finger inside me. This time i moaned a little louder. My head was drawn back in pleasure as he kissed my neck.

I brought my head back up and whispered in his ear "i want you" he pulled out his finger and rubbed my clit a couple more times while positioning himself. With one thrust he was inside of me and man did it feel good. "Aarrrooonnn" i moaned. "I know baby. I know" he moaned quickening the speed. "AARON. IM GONNA..." "Shhh. I know baby. Just 2 more seconds. Hold it out" he said thrusting even faster now.

I did what he said and soon after i felt him cum undone inside me. As i felt the warmth inside of me, it made me release. He thrusted a few more times and then pulled out. "God that was good" he said kissing my forehead. "Now quickly get your clothes on before the boys think something"

I did what he said and got my pants and underwear back on. After we were both dressed we walked downstairs as fast and quiet as we could. We sat back down and were really surprised how unnoticed we were.

The movie had just ended and Matt turned the lights back on. We decided to watch another movie but before he put it in Nash turned to us as said "You guys should learn to be more quiet" everyone laughed and I'm pretty sure my face was bright red. "Its okay" Aaron whispered in my ear. "Their just jealous"

The rest of the night we watched stupid scary movies and snuggled. Everyone wound up staying over at Matt's. It was a lot of fun.

_______________________

Hope you liked it!

Im watching Most Haunted Place In America. What are you guys watching? This movie is actually pretty darn creepy. Comment what you think.

Stay Nashty🏄