Shawn (sweet/dirty)

For: WhySoMysterious

__________________

I dread having to go to school everyday. And when i say 'dread', i mean it. Like i do NOT wanna wake up in the mornings! The only thing that keeps me going every day is getting to see Shawn. He's basically in all my classes and he is the cutest thing ever. Im pretty sure he hates me because he's with that whole 'popular' group, and im not. But, who cares? He is still. So. Fuckin. Hot. And can i mention that he has a voice like an angel?! Ughhh. He sings at the talent show every year and he is just ehhhh. I cant describe his perfectness.

My first few classes went reaaaaally slow, but after lunch, everything flew by so quickly, it was unbelievable.

I walked down the hall from my last class, to my locker. When i came within walking distance of my locker, i saw someone standing in front of it. He was tall, and thin. Could it be....? No. Not in a million years.

"Excuse me. I have to get to my locker to put my...." When he turned around, i almost died. It was Shawn. Shawn Mendes. The one who sings. The popular one. The one in all my classes. The adorable one. The one im in love with. "Kylie, right?" I nodded slowly, trying to hide my bright red cheeks. "Yeah" i said quietly. "Hey. Well, um. I was wondering if you wanted to come back to my house to study for tomorrow's history test?" Did he really just ask me that?!

I stared into his sparkling eyes, absolutely speechless. "Sure!" I said smiling, really nervously. Was this gonna be all a joke? Or was he being serious??

"I just need to get into my uh, my locker" i said pointing behind him. "Oh yeah. Yeah of course. My bad" he replied giggling. He moved to the locker next to me and leaned against it. I put all my books away, and grabbed all my history stuff, i closed my locker and turned to Shawn. "Ready" i said smiling.

It took us about 10 minutes to walk to his house. We talked and laughed the whole time and i finally figured out why i liked him. He wasnt just a good singer and cute. He was funny, sweet, caring, and his personality was Amazing!

We got to his house, and i noticed no cars in the driveway. "Are your parents home?" I asked a little curious. "Nahh. They dont usually get home till late, and my sisters always with my aunt till my parents pick her up. So its just you and me." I started to blush again. Then worry. What was he gonna do to me. Why was this popular boy inviting me to his house out of the blue? Well. We'll just have to see. Wont we.

"So. Uh. How bout we start? Do you want anything to drink?" He asked sincerely. "Just water is fine." I smiled.

Not a minute passed, and he came back with a bottle of water. "Thanks" i blushed. We opened our books and got right to the good stuff.

At least 5 minutes into our study sesh, Shawn turned to me. "Ya know Kylie. Your really beautiful. Do you have a boyfriend?" Wait. Did he just call me beautiful? "No. I wish i did though. You know. Someone to depend on, someone to love, to hold when im sad or vise versa. It'd be pretty awesome." I looked toward the floor, sorta embarrassed that all of that just came out of my mouth.

"No need to blush" i heard Shawns sweet voice next to me. How did he know i was blushing? "Everything you need is right here" i felt his fingers lightly touch my chin and brought it up. He took a moment to look into my eyes, as did i. His eyes were sparkling like crazy right now, an the butterflies in my stomach, would NOT stop.

His hand caressed my cheek and i watched as he slowly leaned in. Before i knew it. His soft lips were on mine. Our lips moved perfectly in sinc. I couldnt believe this was actually happening right now. The spark flew, and this was just perfect.

Our kisses got heated, and quickly. I felt Shawn's tongue trace my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I granted it to him.

Our tongues explored each others mouth, and soon enough, i felt Shawn tugging at the hem of my shirt. I eagerly pulled mine off, along with his. He slowly pushed me down onto the sofa so that he was on top of me. His chest on top of mine made me want so much more. He looked at me and smiled. I pulled him closer to me, our lips connecting once again. I want him. I really do.

He unclipped my bra and threw it onto the floor. He slowly made his way down my body, kissing every inch, and stopped at my pants. He fidgeted with the button, and slowly, teasingly, pulled them down my legs. I giggled as he struggled to get my pants off my ankles. "Hey. It's not as easy as it looks" he smiled and came back up to my lips.

We continued to make out. I felt his cold fingers through my underwear, rubbing me. He moved from my lips and back down to my panties. He pulled them down my legs and threw them on the floor, next to my bra. Slowly, he slipped one finger inside of me. With every pump, my need for him grew. "Ughh. SHAWN. JUST FUCK ME ALREADY" i moaned in pleasure and impatience. "Your wish is my command princess"

With that. He kissed my cheek, slid down his pants and underwear, and slowly slid himself into me. He took a few moments to get adjusted, but boy when he was in, it felt gooood.

"Shawwnnnn. Faster. Please babyyy" he took my request and quickened his thrusts. "God Kylieeee. Your so tight" he moaned. His voice was gonna make me cum. I know it was.

I grabbed his back and pulled him closer to my face. I kissed his lips and watched his facial expressions. "Mmmm" he moaned. That was it. Thats what took me over the edge.

"Shaawwnnnnn" i moaned as i came undone. "UHH Kylieeeee" he moaned as he released inside of me. The warmth made me moan even louder.

Once we both rode out our highs, Shawn pulled out and sat beside me.

"Kylie. I know that I kinda pushed things a little far today. But i just want to tell you that i-i, I love you. I know that sounds weird only because we've never talked before today. But honestly, i was always scared to. Kylie. I love you. And i want to be with you. Forever and ever. Be mine?"

I was absolutely speechless. My crush since 5th grade was confessing his love for me?! It was about time.

"Of course" i replied smiling. We shared one last kiss before we got dressed and finished our studying.

_________________

No updates again. I know😕.

But hope you liked it Kylie!!!!💖

Just letting ya'll know that if you want a request you HAVE to request it in the comments of the last few stories and NOT on the first chapter because i honestly do NOT check any of that. But anywayyyzzz

Stay Nashty🏄