Jack G (sweet)

For: Kyra

_____________________

*Ring Ring*

I heard the last bell of the day go off. It was about time. I've dreaded this day enough. Prom was this weekend, and still nobody has yet to ask me.

I mean, i was really hoping that my crush would. But then again, why would he?

Jack Gilinsky. The school heart throb. All the girls fell head over heels with him. But honestly, he never looked amused with them. Like he didnt like them following him around. But hey, maybe im just seeing things. Me and Jack have never talked before, but maybe once and that was because i dropped my pencil, he picked it up, and i said thanks. That was it though. Not another word ever said.

I walked to my locker, opened it, and started to put my stuff inside when i felt a tap on my shoulder. "Um, Kyra?" I turned around to see Cameron standing behind me. Another one of the school heart throbs, Jack's friend also.

"Yes?" I asked. "Can you follow me please? I have something important to show you." He stated, urging me along. What could possibly be so important. I have never talked to this boy in my entire life, and now he decides to talk to me. What the hell?

I finally gave in. I finished up putting my books in my locker, closed it, and followed Cameron to god knows where.

"Where, exactly, are we going?" I questioned trying to catch up with him. Man, he was walking fast. "Secret" he said turning around. I brushed it off. God, i hope they weren't gonna rape me or something. That would be bad.

We walked down the halls for a while until we finally reached the gymnasium. We walked through the doors and the gym was pitch black. "Whats going on?" I questioned. "Just sit here" he said motioning to the bleachers. I sat down and didnt argue. I watched as Cameron ran away and i heard him whisper to someone "shes here". I really don't know what to expect honestly.

A few minutes passed and nothing had happened. I was about to leave until i finally started to hear music playing. It wasn't a song though. Just. Music.

A few more minutes went by. I heard noises behind me. I turned around and watched as the "popular" crew sat down. That consisted of Cameron, Taylor, Matt, Carter, and Aaron.

After i had finished eyeing them down, i turned back around. But when i had, i noticed that the gymnasium was starting to light up again. But not just with normal lights, they were bright, and colorful. My eyes had to adjust before i could actually read it, and when i did, i almost died.

The words "Prom?" Lit up beautifully in rainbow across the gym. But who had done all of this? Who had cared so much to do this? I turned around again, to notice that all of the boys were smiling and pointing to the gym floor. When i turned back around, i almost cried. There he stood. Jack Gilinsky. Rose in hand. Looking better than ever.

I placed my hand over my mouth, not believing what was actually happening. "Kyra" i heard his voice. The voice i had been longing to heat for forever.

"Kyra, i know this is all a little crazy but hey, i'll do whatever i have to, to be with you. Prom is a special night and i want to spend it with you. I'm surprised nobody has asked you yet. Your so beautiful" he said walking towards me. "But we never talk" i said being honest. "I can change that. We can change that. The only reason i never talked to you was because i was scared. I was scared you were never gonna like me because i was always followed around by girls. And honestly, i dont like that. I've always wanted you, and only you. I've learned to admire from afar, but truthfully, i dont think i can anymore. So Kyra, please do me the honors in going to prom with me?"

How could i say no? HE was everything i wanted and needed. And he was right here in front of me. "YES!" I screamed and jumped into his arms. "Good" he whispered in my ear. I could hear all the boys cheering in the background. Had he really liked me that long?

After he put me down he handed me my rose. "Well, i'll see you tomorrow. I'll pick you up at around 6:00 beautiful" he said kissing my cheek. How did i just become the luckiest girl in the world?

Jack was really the perfect guy. And lets just say.. It was the best prom night ever!

_____________________

Hope you liked it Kyra💖

This is probably the last update of the night so goodnight my lovelies😘😘

Stay Nashty🏄