Matt and Shawn (dirty)

For: pamspams1

___________________

I laid my head on my best friend, Matt. While my feet were on my other best friend Shawn. I couldnt ask for any better friends than them. They were funny, nice, we hung out a lot, and not to mention. They're pretty damn hot.

"Can you go grab me a soda?" Shawn asked me kindly. "Suuureee" i replied while getting up, heading for the kitchen. I grabbed a new soda out of the fridge and started to head back to the living room where the boys were. I stopped at the doorway after i heard them whispering. "The bedroom" i heard Matt say. "No right here" shawn argued. "The bedroom!" Matt said again. What were they talking about?? "Fine, but she does me first." He replies. What the fuck...? "Deal" him and Matt shake on it. I hope they werent talking about me.....

I walked back into the living room. "Here you go" i handed Shawn the soda and sat back on the couch. "No no. Get up. We have to show you something" they said picking me up. What the actual hell is going on right now?

Shawn grabbed my hand and led me upstairs, Matt in the front. "Whats going on?" I asked them. I knew they didnt have to show me anything. But what were they planning on doing to me?

Shawn pushed me onto the bed and looked at me. "Get ready for the time of your life" he said, not wasting any time to crash his lips into mine. I don't mind this. But what is Matt doing here?

As me and Shawn continued to make out, i felt Matt start to pull down my pants. What is going on? "What are you doing?" I asked Matt, breaking the kiss me and Shawn shared. "You'll see" he said with a smirk. He pulled my pants down to my ankles and wasted no time to dig his head in between my legs. A moan escaped my lips as i watched Matt eat me out. I looked over to Shawn and noticed that he was pulling his dick out his pants, placing it near my mouth. I grabbed his length and sucked on it as Matt continued to eat me out. Is this actually happening right now?

Shawn moaned, then i moaned, then Matt moaned. It was like a fricken moaning fest up in here. I felt Matt slip in one finger. I moaned. "Keep sucking baby" Shawn said shoving himself into my mouth. Is this even legal?! (😂. That was the first thing that popped into my head😂.)

Matt pulled out his finger and called Shawn over. "Your turn buddy" he said winking. Matt moved to my mouth where he started to violently make out with me. I felt a pinch, and looked down to see Shawn was already inside of me. No warning. No nothing. I gasped a little and he looked up at me. "You okay?" He asked. "Fine fine" i said grabbing Matt's dick to suck on it. "Shaaawn" i moaned. "Feel good baby?" He moaned thrusting harder and deeper each time. This felt so good, but it was so wrong. Honestly, I didnt care. I was fucking the 2 hottest guys i've ever known. Nothing wrong with that..... Right?

Shawn pulled out and switched with Matt, but this time Matt flipped me over so i was bent over the bed, belly on the bed. He shoved himself inside of me and i couldnt help but moan. "Maaattt" "hold it out baby" he replied. I could tell his thrusts were getting sloppier so i held it out. I saw Shawn beside me stroking himself. I couldnt hold it in any longer.

I released. And once i did, i felt Matt pull out. He flipped me around and stood on the opposite side of Shawn. I listened to them both moan until the came undone, all over me. "How was that baby?" They asked me after the had rode out their highs. "Amazing" i honestly responded. That was probably one of the best experiences ever.

___________________

Omg. Im so sorry if that horrible😭. I've never written a threesome one before so it was kinda weird lol. But tell me if you guys enjoyed it.

I hope you liked it!

Stay Nashty🏄