Matt (dirty)

For: _myloveforlife

______________________

"Rejeanne?" I heard my boyfriend Matt ask me.

It was really dark and i was hiding. I was gonna scare him. It's gonna be hilarious.

"Babe. Cmon. Dont scare me!" He pleaded. I heard him walk past the closet (where i was hiding) then trip over something. "OW" he screamed.

I ran out of the closet and turned on the light. "Oh my god Matt are you okay?!" I yelled walking over to him. "Haha. Suckerrrr. I knew you would come out if i was hurt"

Wooooooow.

"Your good" i laughed. "I know i am" he winked. "Not like that stupid" i laughed even harder.

He walked over to me and pushed me onto the bed. "It can be like that" he said with a smirk. "Oh can it?" I questioned.

"Oh it can. Let me show you" he said sexily. "Please do" i said biting my lip.

He took off his shirt and pulled down my pants. He lifted my shirt up and started to kiss my stomach. A few moans escaped my mouth. But nothing major.

He kissed me all the way down to my v. I was just about soaked right now. "Mm Rej, your so wet" he mumbled digging his face in. I moaned louder this time. God it felt good. "Mmm. Matt" i moaned as i felt his tongue pushing in and out of me.

He stopped and looked at me. I got up and pushed him onto the bed. I pulled down his pants down and took his length into my hands. "Mm. Rejeanne." He moaned. I took his long length into my mouth and began to give him a blowjob.

"God. Your so good" he moaned. I stopped and sat on his stomach. We started to make out and I slowly moved myself back. I got up on my knees and placed his length at my entrance. I sat down and started to push up and down.

"Oh my god" we both moaned in unison.

I stopped. Hopped off and Matt took control.

He laid me on the bed and pushed his length in. "Maaatttt. Your so good" i yelled. "Told you so" he moaned in between thrusts.

Between him moaning and the pleasure from him, i couldnt hold it anymore. "Matt. I think im gonna cum" i screamed. "Let it go baby."He moaned. (LET IT GOOOO. LET IT GOOOO lmao. I had too. Sorry😂)

I released, and soon after he did too.

"Told you i would be good" he whispered in my ear. "I love you Matt" i whispered back "i love you to Rejeanne" i laid on his stomach and instantly fell asleep in his arms.

______________________

Hope you enjoyed it Rejeanne💕

Sorry for all the updates lovies. I've just got time on my hands👐.

I finally saw Heaven is for real today without sneaking in😂. It was amazing! Some parts were really sad though. I cried😭. But other than that it was absolutely amazing! Ya'll have to watch it!!

Stay Nashty🏄