Hayes (dirty)

For: Hannah_Nolan4

___________________

I looked at the sign in front of me. Is this really happening right now? Im at magcon. My heart is pounding a million miles per second. It may have taken 4 years.... But hey! Im here noooooow!!!

All of the boys came out and I can't believe how much older they look. But Hayes. Mmm. Hayes just looks like heaven right now. Honestly, Hayes always looks like heaven.

The concert started and it was everything, or even more than I expected. Everyone was hilarious, and i thought tht Hayes kept looking at me. But then i thought. Nahhhh. Why would he be looking at me? I look like a fricken potato! (Brent😏😂)

The MC dude had called my number for the meet and greet so i made my way over to the line. I was stopped by a security guard. "Excuse me miss. Someone requested to see you backstage. Follow me please." What the heck?! Who would want to see me backstage. Maybe something went wrong with my ticket and they wanted to sort things out? Who knows.

I followed the security guard like he said to. I hope they dont take too long. I dont want to miss my meet and greet with Hayes! I'd probably cry if i missed it. I was taken from my thoughts when i walked right by Hayes and he smirked at me. Was he smirking at me??

The security guard opened a door to the back and let me in. "Just stay here. He should be in soon". He? Who could it be honesty. I watched as the man closed the door behind him, leaving me in complete silence, besides the faint screams i could hear from outside. I started to walk around the back to occupy myself. I was looking around and I saw Shawn's guitar. I internally freaked out. Before i could touch it, i heard the door open and close. I flipped around to see who it was, and i swear my jaw fell to the floor. Hayes.

"Hey beautiful" he said walking up to me. "Hi" i said blushing, probably sounding like a total retard. THE Hayes Grier is standing right here in front of me. Right now. "I saw you out there and You looked a little lonely" he said. My back was against a wall as he put his arm on one side of me. Our bodies inches away. I shrugged a little. God he smelled good. "Whats your name cutie?" He said getting closer. "Hannah" i replied "Well Hannah, I can tell you that you wont be very lonely anymore" he said winking before placing his lips onto mine. It took me a second to comprehend what was happening, but when i did, i immediately kissed back.

Our kiss got pretty heated pretty quick, i still couldnt believe this was actually happening right now. He started to lift my shirt over my head. I didnt stop him though. I mean why would you stop him?

"God your beautiful" he whispered against my neck. He slipped his hands into my pants and we made out, caressing my butt. By now i was pretty wet. How far were we actually gonna go? Hayes' hand moved to the front of my pants, pulling them down and massaging my clit. Well i guess that answered my question. I threw my head back in pleasure as he continue to rub me. I moaned. I think that took him over the edge. "I need you now" he whimpered into my ear.

I didnt hide it either. I wanted him so bad. No, i needed him so bad. He grabbed my hand and pushed me onto the couch as he managed to take off his pants and boxers. He wasted no time and pushed himself into me causing enormous pleasure. I grabbed his hair and pulled him closer to my face moaning and kissing him every once and a while.

"Haannaaahh" he moaned. I couldn't take it anymore. This boy is driving me absolutely crazy. "Hayes, i think im gonna..." "Shhh. I know baby" his thrusts got sloppier as we released at the same time.

"Damn girl. Your good" he said getting his clothes back on. "I try" i laughed. "Well. Can i get your number? And maybe, take you out on a date or two?" He questioned. "Of course" i replied getting dressed. I gave him my number and told him where i lived.

And that was the story of how me and my boyfriend Hayes Grier met.

____________________

Hope you liked it Hannah!💕

I just want to say that i checked my reads a week ago and it was at 9.8K and i just checked them and their at 22.2K reads and i just want to thank you guys so much. Thank for all the support and love. I love you guys😘💕

Stay Nashty🏄