Taylor (dirty)

For: TamaraStanar

_____________________

The last period. Finally. The bell rang and i walked out of my english class. The class i dreaded the most. But it was finally over. Thank god. I couldn't possibly take another minute of that class.

"Hey babe" Taylor was leaning against my locker. Waiting for me. "Hey" i replied pecking him on the cheek. "Ready to go?" He asked me. I threw all my books in my locker.

"Yes Indeed" he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the school to Taylor's house.

Today was friday and Taylor's parents were out of town. So it was just me and him, and he wanted to do something special. But i still had no idea what it was. And honestly, i was a little scared.

When we got to his house i threw my school bag on the couch and sat down.

"Eh eh eh. Don't get to comfortable" Taylor said walking into the kitchen.

I shot up and followed him. "Why not" i questioned sneakily.

"Because...... This" he said. He crashed his lips into mine and broke the kiss. "I can't wait any longer."

He grabbed my hand and basically drug me up the stairs.

We got into his room and he locked the door behind us. "Finally" he said. "Just you and me". He laid on his bed and i got on top of him. Honestly. I was excited for this. I've wanted this to happen for a while now. i've always been scared, but when i look at him, all of my fears go away.

We made out for a while before anything actually happened. Right when i thought that nothing was. He flipped me over. "Wow Tamara. You really are beautiful" he said while pulling off my shirt. I did the same, revealing his amazing abs.

I laid back on top of him and rubbed my hands up and down his stomach, feeling his abs. "Taylorrrr. I want you. Now" i say, anxious to feel the one i love.

"I know baby, i know."

He grabbed me off of him and put me on the bottom. Now he was on top of me and in total control. He took my shorts off along with my underwear and unhooked my bra.

He kissed me all the way down, leaving a trail of kisses.

He finally stood up and placed himself at my entrance. "Im scared" i said blurting out the truth. "But i'm here with you, so i know everything will be okay." Taylor looked at me with such love and lust in his eyes. I love him so much.

"Ready?"

Was i ready?

"Yes" i said before i could think.

He slid himself into me faster than i could think. At first a sharp pain, but then pure pleasure.

I could see it in his face that he was enjoying every thrust, every little thing that i did turned him on. Every moan. Every time i said his name. Just everything.

"faster baby. Faster" i half yelled at him. I just wanted everything now.

Taylor took my instruction and did what i told him. The faces and noises he made were driving me crazy. I couldnt take it anymore.

"Taylor I think im gonna...."

Before i could finish my sentence, we both released at the same time. He rode out the last few thrusts, then pulled out.

"Damn Tamara, If i knew you were that good, i would have had you screaming my name a while ago" he said to me.

"Shut up" i laughed it off.

He laid down beside me and just looked at me.

"I love you Tamara"

"I love you too Taylor"

Then we fell asleep in each others arms.

______________________

Hope you enjoyed it!

Ive been getting A LOT of dirty requests so you guys have been warned😊.

Just remember to inbox, comment, or kik for personals my lovelies😘😘

Stay Nashty🏄