Taylor (sweet)

Last week was fun. Me and Taylor did some things. Some fun things actually. But i can barely remember most of it because i was drunk.

Most of its blurry. God. Why did i drink so much?

I've been throwing up for the past week. Hangovers dont last that long..... Do they?

I decided on doing a pregnancy test because i didnt want to take any chances.

I ran to cvs and bought one. When i went home i tried it out. "Please dont be positive. Please dont be positive".

I dont know what i want it to be honestly. I mean, having a baby with Taylor would be absolutely amazing. But was i ready for that?

I pulled it out and looked at it.

Positive.

Oh my god. I'm gonna have a baby with Taylor! But now, i just have to find a way to tell him.

I heard the door open downstairs and Taylor walked in "Hey Babe, I'm home" he yelled. "And i brought all the boys with meee" he said proudly.

The boys are here? Oh great. Now i can't tell him. Or can i?

"Taylorrrr. Come hereee" i screamed down the stairs.

I heard his footsteps up the stairs as i went and sat on the bed.

"What is it Babe You alright" he looked at me concerned.

"Yeah, yeah im fine. I just have to tell you something" i said nervously.

He looked at me. "You can tell me anything" he said tucking my hair behind my ear.

I took a deep breath and looked at him. "Remember last week?" I asked. He nodded. "Well, ummm" "what is it?!" He was starting to get impatient so i just cut to the chase.

"Im pregnant"

He gave me a blank stare and i started to get nervous. "Taylor?" I asked.

He just kept on staring at me and i was getting really nervous. He mumbled something but i couldnt hear him.

"What?" I asked him nervously. I was literally shaking. What if he didn't want to be a dad? What if he left me. Oh god.

"Im gonna be a dad" he mumbled again. He looked at me and smiled. Immediate relief washed over me.

He picked me up and spun me around "IM gonna be a dad!" He yelled. He put me down. "Cmon lets go tell the boys!" He was too excited. Im so happy though. He's gonna be a great dad. I just know it.

We ran down the stairs hand in hand. Taylor had the biggest smile on his face. "Guys. Guess what" he said proudly. "What?" They all asked in unison. "Im gonna be a dad" he stated.

All of the boys were cheering and hugging us. They were all so happy for us. I was happy for us. "This calls for celebration!!" Screamed Cameron.

The rest of the night we spent watching movies, and stuffing our faces with food. I was so happy that all the boys were happy for us! They were so amazingly supportive.

"I wanna be the godfather!" Screamed Nash. "No i do!" Yelled Aaron.

They were all fighting over who the godfather was going to be, when me and Taylor didnt even know its name yet!

"I like Isabel." He said. "Isabel Caniff" he looked at me and kissed my forehead.

_______________________

Hope you guys enjoyed!

It was for no one specific so it was pretty easy to write💕

Stay Nashty Ya'll🏄