Shawn (sweet/dirty)

For: magconislife236

______________________

I sat on my bed and watched my boyfriend of a year, Shawn, sleep. He's so adorable. I just love watching his chest rise and fall. It was so soothing seeing him next to me.

"Skylar?" I heard his croaky voice next to me. "Good morning sleepy head" i said to him, kissing his nose. He smiled and looked at me. I laid down next to him and turned on the tv.

We just laid there watching tv for a good hour and a half until Shawn finally broke the silence. "I love you Skylar, and I always will. I just want you to know that" he said grabbing my hand and intertwining his fingers with mine. They fit together like a perfect puzzle piece. "I love you too Shawn" i replied back fully connecting our hands.

A few minutes went by and i broke the silence again. "Im ready Shawn" i admitted.

Me and Shawn have never fully done anything yet. The farthest we've gone is made out. I've been really nervous for this moment, but i knew that i was ready. And i knew he wasn't going to do it if i wasn't completely sure. But i am.

"Are you sure Skylar? I dont want to rush you into anything" he seemed concerned. "Shawn, its been a year. Trust me. Im ready" i admitted again. This time more confident. "Alright. Whatever you say" he released my hand and climbed on top of me. He was already shirtless and in his boxers, and i was in my shirt and underwear.

He kissed me softly yet passionately. His kisses were amazing. He pulled at the bottom of my shirt so i pulled it over my head and onto the floor, leaving me in just my underwear and him in his boxers. Is it weird to say that i enjoyed seeing him on top of me? Because i did.

He kissed my neck and stood up to take off his boxers. When they were off i literally almost died. I could not believe how big it was! How was that gonna fit inside of me?! Well i guess we're going to find out huh?

"Alright babe. I want you to tell me if it hurts. Because if i hurt you, i'll pull out" he said sincerely. I nodded and awaited the pain.

I felt him slowly push himself in and i sort of jumped and he pulled right out. "No no. Im fine" i said giggling. He nodded and pushed himself back in. I felt a sharp pain and squeezed my eyes shut. "Im in" he said "you alright babe?" He asked. "Of course" i said looking at him. He started to slowly push in and out and the pain soon turned into pure pleasure.

"Shawwwwwnn" i moaned. "Feel good baby?" he asked thrusting in and out of me. "Mmmhmmm" i replied.

He thrusted for a while until i started to feel a build up in my stomach. "I think im gonna..." "Shhhh. I know baby" he tried to calm me down. But that wasnt working because the pleasure was insane. I was screaming until i finally released. I felt him release inside of me and he pulled out.

"We should do that more often" he winked and instantly fell back asleep. That wasnt as bad as i thought it would be.

_____________________

Hope you liked it Skylar😊

Im so tirrreeedddd. What times is it where you live? Its 1:09 in the morning here. Wish i could fall asleep. Wish me luck😔

Stay Nashty🏄