Hayes (dirty)

For: Drew_Styles1

______________________

"Cmon babeeee" my boyfriend of 2 months was whining. "I just want ice creaaaaam".

"Then go and get it yourself Hayes" i said laughing. He was currently pouting on my bed because he wanted me to go buy him ice cream. "But i dont wanna" he said back. "Well toooo badddd" i walked past him and kissed him on the cheek.

My parents were away on a business and Hayes was staying the night. "Your mean" he crossed his arms and gave me the stink eye. I sat next to him. "Oh am i?" I questioned. "Yeah"

"Fine then". I got up and started to walk away. We always did this. Cute little play fights. But i always won.

I walked towards the door and started to open it. "No nooooo. Drewwwwww. I was kiddinggg" he ran screaming after me. "Mmhmm" i said. I turned around and he was unusually close.

He grabbed my waist and looked me in the eyes "I love you Drew" he kissed me.

I swear, every time he kisses me, its like the first. "I love you too Hayes"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the bed. Then he started to tickle me. "HAYES STOP. I-I CANT BRE-BREATE" i screamed in between laughs. He stopped and looked at me. "What?" I asked.

He leaned in and kissed me.

We just laid there making out for a while.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as he started to reach into my shirt.

"I was just. I was thinking that. Well. Since we're alone and your parents are out of town, that we could.."

"Fuck? Is that all you want Hayes?! Honestly." I was getting a little frustrated now. I mean. We've only been together for what, 2 months.

"No Drew. Make love"

Make love?

"I wanna do this because I LOVE you, not just for shits and giggles. And i mean if you dont want to thats fine but..." He started to crawl off of me. I grabbed his arm.

"I do" i said. Looking him straight in the eyes.

"Good" he smiled and got back on top of me. "I love you" he said in between kisses. He started to kiss my neck and he found my sweet spot. I moaned.

He giggled and moved on. Kissing every inch of my body, not leaving one spot dry.

He pulled down my shorts and my underwear. "Your beautiful" he said to me, and started to kiss the inside of my thighs, teasing me. I moaned again.

He reached in between my legs and stuck in his finger. "God Hayes" i moaned. "You like that?" He asked and started to push his finger in and out. Then he added another one. Then one more. I was about to release, but he pulled his fingers out.

"Tease" i sneered at him. He laughed and licked off his fingers.

"Your turn" i said smirking at him. I got up off the bed and walked over to him. I kissed his lips as i pulled down his pants and boxers.

I looked down and saw how big he was. "Wow" i said to myself. "You like what you see?" He asked seductively. Oops. He must have heard me.

I laughed it off and got on my knees. How is all of this going to fit in my mouth?! Without worrying i took it in my hands and shoved it in my mouth. I started to bob my head up and down and i heard Hayes start to moan.

"Dreeeww" he moaned.

I liked Hayes like this. It was really hot actually. It turned me on.

I felt Hayes twitch in my mouth and i pulled away. I've done this once or twice, so i know what to do. I've just never done it with Hayes.

"Oh. And im the tease" he smirked and we both started laughing.

He kissed me again, but this time, i could feel the passion in the kiss.

He pushed me against the door and took off his shirt. He took mine off too, along with my bra.

"I want you" he whispered in my ear.

Without hesitation, i pushed him off of me and onto the bed. I jumped on top of him "then take me, all the way Hayes" i whispered back to him.

He grabbed me and flipped me around so that i was under him. He put his dick on my stomach and hit it a few times before putting it in me.

"Oh. My. God" i moaned. I did not think it would feel THIS good. Honestly. Hayes took it to a whole new level.

"God Drew. You feel so good" Hayes moaned.

Him moaning turned me on so much. Like seriously. It was sexy.

"Yes Hayes. Faster baby. Please" i begged.

He quickened his speed and he started to moan. "Mmmm" he moaned with every thrust. I couldnt hold it in anymore. I released.

I felt Hayes' thrusts getting sloppier and he soon released inside of me.

"Wow babe. You were good" he said pulling out and laying beside me. "Not to bad yourself" i laughed trying to catch my breath.

He turned to me "Can we go get ice cream now?" He asked. I giggled. "Sure Hayes" i said, and we walked to the ice cream stand hand in hand.

______________________

Hey lovelies!

Wattpad was going all wacko earlier and it logged me out and nothing would load. But i got everything back so many updates should be up soon.

Hope you liked it Drew!!

Stay Nashty🏄