Cameron (dirty)

For: JustinDrewBieber1998

______________________

"Are you almost ready?" I screamed to my boyfriend Cameron. "Yes!!" He screamed back.

Today was beach day. We were meeting all the guys at the beach and just spending the day there relaxing, swimming, playing volleyball. It should be fun.

Cameron came running down the stair with his hands full. He ran past me then backed up and kissed my cheek. "Im ready" he said then walked out the door and to the car. I followed him and locked the house door behind me. I jumped into the passenger seat "you have everything?" I asked him. "Sure do" he put the car in drive and we were off. We did all we could to occupy us for 45 minutes. We played the license plate game, tried to sing songs, and just talked. The car was silent and we were almost there. "Juana?" I heard Cam's voice. "Yes Cam?" He put his hand on my leg. "I love you. To the moon and back" he said. "I love you too Cam. To the moon and back" he grabbed my hand and we held hands for the rest of the drive.

Once we arrived everyone was already there. "Hows the two love birds?" Nash said greeting us. We just laughed and started to sit our stuff down.

We all went into the ocean and just goofed off. It was a lot of fun. Everybody got out and it was just me and Cam. I was sitting on his lap in the water. "How bout we go home and watch some movies?" He asked me looking a little uncomfortable. I nodded in agreement and hopped off of him.

We walked out of the water hand in hand and over to the guys. "We're gonna head home guys. We'll see you next week" Cam said gathering our stuff. Why was he in such a rush? "Alright dude. We'll see ya" said Matt hitting his back.

We said our goodbyes and headed to the car. The car ride was pretty silent for a while until i broke the silence. "Why were you in such a rush?" I asked Cam. Curiosity getting the best of me. "I dont know. I just kinda wanted to get home. Im kinda tired" he replied. I didnt argue, i just stayed silent for the rest of the ride. When we got home i told Cam that i was going to take a shower. "Alright. I'll unpack the car." He said.

I went upstairs, undressed, and hopped into the shower. A few minutes went by and the only noise i could hear was the shower running. I started to hum and i hear the door open. I stopped "Cameron?" I questioned. "Just me baby" "what are you doing?" I asked. "Getting in with you" he said. "WHAT?! Cameron. No!!" But before i could protest anymore. He was already in.

"Hello beautiful" he said grabbing my waist and kissing my neck. "Cameronnnn" i moaned. "What baby?" He whispered on my skin. "Tell me" he was leaving a trail of kisses down my wet, naked body. "I want you" i whispered. "You want me to what?" He asked edging me on. "Fuck me" i blurted. "Mm. I thought you'd never ask"

Our lips clashed "jump" he said between kisses. I did and we almost slipped. We laughed but then immediately resumed our heated make out session. I started to move my hips because i was so horny. "God. Keep doing that" he moaned while kissing me. I continued and i felt him rub against me a few times. I really wanted him. And now.

I hopped off of him breaking our kiss. "Please" i begged. "I want you now" he grabbed me and pushed me against the bathroom wall. I bit my lip at the thought of what was about to happen. He put his hands on either side of me and slowly pushed himself in. It hurt at first because of his length. But it quickly turned into pleasure. "CAMMM. Faster" i moaned. The water draining out the sound. He thrusted faster hitting the right spot every time. "Say my name" cameron moaned. "Say it!" "Camerronnnn" i moaned.

Thats it. That took him over the edge. I continued to moan his name until he came undone. Once he did, i did. We rode out our highs and he finally pulled out. "Wash up and then we can actually watch some movies" he kissed my cheek and hopped out of the shower. I finished washing up, hopped out, and got ready for a movie night with the best boyfriend ever.

______________________

Hope you liked it Juana! (Btw i love your name💕)

Omg. Im watching white chicks right now and this legit like the best movie ever😂. Whats your guys favorite movie? Comment here--------------------------->

Oh and dont forget to comment, dm, or kik me for personals! My kik is TaylorCamMatt18. Feel free to kik me whenever😘

Stay Nashty🏄