Matt (sweet)

For: babygirl_pink98

______________________

"Follow me" giggled my boyfriend of 6 years, Matt. I grabbed his hand and followed him.

Today was our 6 year anniversary and he said he had planned something special. "Close your eyes" he said dragging me to wherever he was taking me.

We walked for what seemed like forever. "Okay. You can open them.......... NOW!" He removed my hands from my face and i opened my eyes. My mouth had almost dropped to the sight in front of me.

"Matt" i whispered, amazed at the sight. "You like it?" He asked. I looked around the room full of pictures. Had he really loved me that much that he filled a wall up with our pictures? Of course he did. He's perfect.

I looked around, not knowing what to say. Matt had taken a lot of time i imagine, to print out every single one of our pictures together, on a wall. "Of course" i said running into his arms and grasping him. "I love you so much" i said kissing him repeatedly. "I love you too" he replied kissing my cheek and putting me down. "Where are we?" I asked after i realized i had no idea where we were. "Its our secret spot" he replied in my ear. "No one will ever find it. Thats why its here" he said smiling.

I kissed him again. He really did do this all for me.

"Now for the important part" i heard him say under his breath. Important part? What could possibly be more important than this beautiful wall he put together?

"Brittany, I've been meaning to do this for a long time, but when i look into your eyes i just lose track of time. Sometimes i dont even know where i am. Your beautiful in every way and words can't describe how much i love you. Your my everything and i dont want anything to change. Our relationship is so perfect, its not even funny" he started to laugh and i did the same. What was he going to say? It was making me a little nervous.

He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes. "So i guess what im trying to say is..." He pulled a black box out of his back pocket and got down on one knee. Is this really happening right now? "Brittany, i want to spend the rest of my life with you, and i hope you want to spend the rest of yours with me. So, will you marry me?"

I started to cry. Like, literally cry. Tears were pouring out of my eyes and i was absolutely speechless. "YES!" I screamed once i finally found the words. "A MILLION TIMES YES!!" I hugged him tight and pulled away as he slid the ring on my finger. I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life.

For a while we just sat there and stared at the pictures, bringing back memories. That day led to so many great things.

To this day, nobody has ever found our secret spot in the woods. We visit there every month and usually have dinner there. When people ask us where we got engaged, we tell them its a secret because Matt always promised that he would never reveal our little secret.

____________________

This one was alright guys.

Hope you liked it Brittany💖

Maybe 1 or 2 more tonight guys? What do you think?

Stay Nashty🏄